Sign in to follow this  
Guest Binzy

FS Meteo Servers Down?

Anyone else having problems with FSMeteo Servers being down. Just got my updated 6.3 and went to try it out and both servers timed out with no connection. No problem downloading offline weather.

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Guest panzerschiffe

It took awhile but eventually I got some sort of response. Have you tried both the VATSIM and FSMETEO servers?

Tried VATSIM, no reply there either. Maybe there are some routing problems from my ISP to the servers. I am currently using built-in real-world weather with no problems.

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Guest TWA23

Servers are down for me as well.... Using the "Get WX and Stay offline" mode

Guest Binzy

Its down for me also but when it was working i still couldnt get the smooth cloud transitions , had that pop up effect . Marc emailed me and suggested setting the wx range to 100 miles but still had the same problem . Does everyone have the dynamic setting in FSMeteo to 0 or should i set it on mild to get what im looking for Regards Rob

Guest Binzy

For those who dont know the server is back up again and all is working ok Regards Rob