Sign in to follow this  

The Best little addition to my flightsimming !!

You guys just have to give this a try. Many probably already do.Voice master Pro or some other voice recognition program.I have almost all the keyboard commands linked to voice.FullscreenFramerateParking BrakesBatteryReady for Pushback - starts pushbackStop PushbackAir traffic - atc window#'s 1 through 9- for pushback direction and atc optionsStart EnginesShutdown EnginesAltimeterAutopilotPanel lights, Taxi Lights, and Landing LightsFlaps - configured for each particular aircraftGear - Up and DownGPSMAPView and ViewBackBigger and Smaller - zoom in and outReverse ThrustThrust to Idlemany more plus a bunch linked to my Flight Deck Companion to start audible checklists.What can I say , it's incredible.SteveCYYZ

Yes, I also use voice recognition (Game Commander 2) and it is great but I am very selective what commands I "hook up" to voice.I would never for example tie autopilot or any other aircraft command to voice since there are no voice controlled airlanes yet in real life.I basically use voice commands strictly to replace keyboard commands for ATC. Michael J.

Yah, I don't use all of them all the time. Depends on how active I want to be. Okay, I have to admit sometimes I'm laid back in my chair with my feet up. :-)Many though like gear UP, flaps, etc, are simmulated commands to my copilot. :-)Steve

Hi.Yes, it does, at least for me. Make sure you have the right version Speech engine. Post here if no joy.What Error do you get? TV

To Michael: Could you please share your GC2 settings/files for FS2002/04? I have GC2 too but never used it before. Thanks for your feedback.

Guest Jack172

It's bad enough that I'm up all night with FS, if I start talking to myself when playing, I think I'll be thrown from the house...

Hi,I use Speech Buddy for all of my ATC responses and requests. No menus and no keyboard. I also built a custom home avionics panel I mapped out the scripts for 2K2 and have most of it done for FS9. My wife thinks I'm crazy talking to the PC...she's right though! :-)You can also use Speech Buddy to set compass, gyro, headings, radio frequncies, etc... all by speech. Speech Buddy interfaces to FSUIPC so that anything that you can access via FSUIPC you can use voice to control or set it does not just send keystrokes as Voice Commander does (which I have also used in the past).Speech Buddy is really worth checking out if you want realism/immersion.Best regards,Tom