Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

Fred Choate Aviat Husky panel question

Hello FolksI am having problems with Fred Choate's Aviat Husky panel,three of the gauges are missing and see through,I think they must be default FS9 gauges.Does anybody know which FS9 default aircraft panel gauges this particular panel uses?I have checked out the panel CFG and am sure i have installed the default aircraft the panel points to but I may be missing one.CONFUSED?Thinking.gifSo am II have been doing a bit of light aircraft flying at FSEconomy lately as a break from my usual airliner flying and would like to get the Aviat airborne.cheersAndy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

What 3 gauges are missing?What is the filename and where did you get it?I have Steven Grant's Aviats for FS2k2 with Fred's panels. Filenames aviat_td.zip, aviat_a.zip and aviat_s.zip from flightsim.com.They are all using the same panel except for the amphib which has a subpanel for the gear and water rudders.Everything works for me except the fuel gauge, which is not default or included in the downloads. The gauge name is gauge34=Helio_fuel,You could replace that gauge with a default, if you wish.I would recommend that you get Mr. grant's updated version for FS9 instead. Then you would have a visible prop, VC and more animations. They are reviewable here- http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=aviat&FileName=&Author=grant&CatID=rootregards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

What 3 gauges are missing?What is the filename and where did you get it?I have Steven Grant's Aviats for FS2k2 with Fred's panels. Filenames aviat_td.zip, aviat_a.zip and aviat_s.zip from flightsim.com.They are all using the same panel except for the amphib which has a subpanel for the gear and water rudders.Everything works for me except the fuel gauge, which is not default or included in the downloads. The gauge name is gauge34=Helio_fuel,You could replace that gauge with a default, if you wish.I would recommend that you get Mr. grant's updated version for FS9 instead. Then you would have a visible prop, VC and more animations. They are reviewable here- http://library.avsim...rant&CatID=rootregards,Joe
Thanks JoeI am using the fs9 version.I am not sure which gauges are the missing ones,but there are three (and see through as well)I do know that I haven't got all the fs9 default aircraft in my aircraft folder,but I do have the main ones I.E. Cessna,Beechcraft,Mooney but some of the vintage models I have never used I removed.Its not a big deal. But thanks for your helpAndy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Steve used all default modern gauges for the Husky.Can you post a screenshot of the panel?regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Thanks JoeI am using the fs9 version.I am not sure which gauges are the missing ones,but there are three (and see through as well)I do know that I haven't got all the fs9 default aircraft in my aircraft folder,but I do have the main ones I.E. Cessna,Beechcraft,Mooney but some of the vintage models I have never used I removed.Its not a big deal.But thanks for your helpAndy
I think you asked the same question over at Flightsim - did you see my reply there? http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?220548-Fred-Choate-Aviat-Husky-panel-question&p=1512406#post1512406