Sign in to follow this  
johanvw

Had enough of FSMeteo!!!!!!!!!!!

Servers down again, geez, enough is enough. Solution: Erase FSMeteo and purchase Activesky WX RE.

Guest panzerschiffe

And activesky's servers never go down... :-rollDeal with it, crud happens.

Well I don't expect perfection but FSMeteo is ridiculous at this point, the servers have been bad for the last three waeks and today not working at all. I just bought Activesky and it is working flawlessly all evening. My mind is made up.

Hmmm FunnyI haven't had a problem at all with connectionsIn the last month How could That Be ?

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Never had the server problems I'm hearing about but I got fedup with requesting my updates and getting no replys. Then tried the free version of ActiveSky. I don't know, I can't see any difference. IMHO no reason to use anything other than FS2004 weather.Steve

Guest shaunm

Hi What version have you got. Marc sent me the upgrade the other day for 6.3. I have had know problems. Works great. Here's the link,drop him a line and he will send it. Shaun mailto:support@fsmeteo.com . P.S Sory Marc,for got to say thanks.

Guest Fortress

Got it in the end then Shaun! ;-)Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest BrunoF

Yes, what version you have? I had 6.2 and FsMeteo used to freeze when downloading. However, Marc sent the update (6.3) and it works perfect!Best,Bruno Francescoli.

Guest claudius41ad

Hi Shaun,Like your goodself - I have recently received that update and installed it together with FSUIPC 3.06. No problems have been encountered.I can only think of a couple of times when the servers went down and as stated,that is not Marc's fault. "Meteo" improves with each update. (thanks Marc)Perhaps it is because I am still flying with FS 2002 and am having no problems?RegardsRoger

Guest KenG

Well, I think you're throwing out the baby with the bathwater. The servers have had some problems recently, which is unfortunate, but for anyone that has used FSMeteo for any amount of time knows, that is the exception, not the rule.You paid for it but no longer want to use it. Oh well. Hope things work out for you with ActiveSky, which is an excellent product. I plan on sticking with FSMeteo because I have a track record with it and know that Marc always delivers.

Guest Fortress

>Well, I think you're throwing out the baby with the>bathwater. The servers have had some problems recently, which>is unfortunate, but for anyone that has used FSMeteo for any>amount of time knows, that is the exception, not the rule.>>You paid for it but no longer want to use it. Oh well. Hope>things work out for you with ActiveSky, which is an excellent>product. I plan on sticking with FSMeteo because I have a>track record with it and know that Marc always delivers.Well said!Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]