Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

SSW A310 very nice now

thank you for the answers ;-) SSW might at least have stated this in the order confirmation .. guess all i can do i wait now since all i get is a user not in database error ..three big cheers for the Flight 1 wrapper software which is the best distribution method i have encountered so far ..

Guest Skedflyer

Yes I belive you,I think a may of us have been through what you have.I only think that worked for me was using full install 1 and upgrade 1.2.Also (if you haven't done this already) is the registry, I got this off Nigel from the SSW fourm (see below)... You may have tryed it already...All I can say to you is good luck my friend, I know were your comming from.The registry entry was HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESOFTWARESSWA310-300and it should beHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESSWA310-3002.Another registry problem.The path ref was"Path"="C:Program FilesFS2002" Check to see that it's your Fs2002 path with SSW" a the end.Find these sections inHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESSWGood Luck Staffan

They (ssw) asked the users if they could take the weekend off to sleep since they've been very busy these days and after the patch the users allowed them a couple of days.... so you may have your airbus runing by monday morning... (i know it's a pain to wait....)Jos

Hi again Dennis,Oh yes, I tried everything. Even the register things.I both tried with the 1.1 install with the 1.2 update, aswell as with the full 1.2 install....but nothing worked. I get exactly the same error messages "Wrong format" and "FS2002.exe debug error".(see picture below)And I don

Staffan

Ok, thought it would be a good idea to share with you, how my folders looks like. And maybe you can see something wrong with the placement of files?The pictures shows:1. The main FS2002 folder2. The SSW folder3. The A310-300 aircraft folder4. The Modules folder5. The Windows RegistryFly safe,Staffan Ahlberghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/35442.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/35443.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/35444.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/35445.jpg

Staffan

Guest Skedflyer

Yo be honest with you I always had nothing but trouble with the 1.1 and 1.2 full installer, I just used the very 1st installer and the 1.2 upgrade, but it's most likely just me.I was going to say under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESOFTWARESSWA310-300path=e:fs2002ssw, but It looks like that is your path..my last thing I can think of is, loading the defalt cessna first, because if I try load the 310 from the main screen or start the flight with any other aircraft other than the cessna 172 I get errors galore..Staffan if you would like to post on the SSW forum you are more than welcome to use my login.... just ask, I have seen you names on the forums for many years...Sorry you could not get her working...

Guest mandudeguy

whats a pain is that i pay 36 bucks and i have to wait to get into their system. i think thats a little too much money to be waiting. you can order other products on cd and and pay shipping and have it that price. and then others you can order and boom you have a download link right then and there. and also i have heard that the download is not even resumable? is it still like that????

Guest BrunoF

I have the same problem Staffan Has, kinda.I don't get the Debugg Error message, but I get a strange message and then FS9 crashes or closes by itself!Bruno Francescoli.

Guest BrunoF

>I also read all posts in SSW forum. And unfortunately SSW still didn

Guest mikealpha

From their FAQ:Q: I cannot activate my account. I got a message that I was not in database.A: This means we still don't have your order information from SWReg. Try again later.Q: I can't post to the forumA: This happens sometime because of a server error. Email your forum login name to support@simsoftworkshop.com and ask to activate your forum account manually--------I also had to wait during the working days, seems like SWREG doesn't send the order information to them immediately.@Staffan,not sure, but is it normal to have double slashes in the registry path (E:FS2002SSW) ? I have a similar entry, but with single slashes (E:FS2002SSW).Mike

Hi,I like the latest version. I installed the update and it works with RealityXP gauges now and doesnt crash.But somehow when I try to import a FSNavigator 4.51 flightplan I get a error message that the format is wrong and FS will crash. Well, infact it does crash then.I cannot fly loooong haul with 20 or more waypoints without being able to import flightplans....!

Guest jeffg

I get the same message saying I can't post messages even as I am registered.I have emailed them a dozen times without a reply.I have tried every way to install the 1.2,read every thread on installing and still get a internal #225 error than a CTD.I have emailed SSW 5 times in past 3 days still no answer.I can't understand how we can be getting such terrible customer support.I bought this product when it first came out and have yet to fly it,so its understandable to be upset.I wouldn't be so upset if I hadn't had the manual printed out at Kinko's for a bundle when I first got the software and now it just collects dust. JeffG

Guest mikealpha

Torben,from Evgueni in SSW forum :We work at opportunity of import of the flight plan from FSNavigator in SSW A310 FMC. It will be soon realized.Mike

Guest mikealpha

Jeff,hmmm even if it may sound as protecting SSW, I usually got an answer from support same day.Did you check registry path, have navdata correctly installed in SSW folder, installed latest GAU file from user area (date September4, 4:38 pm). If all that fails, maybe uninstall, remove registry entry (at own risk), then reinstall full version 1.2 and finally put latest GAU file on top. Just somewhat shooting in the blue, hope it helpsMike