Sign in to follow this  

jetBlue News!

Well, for everyone who is a jetBlue fan this should make you happy. Right now I am working with the Flying Tigers Group and jetBlue Airways to form JB Virtual. Hopefully the new virtual airline will be an affiliate of the other great FTG groups like Cathay Pacific, etc. Here, I have a question for all of you. I'll put it to a vote. The question is about a name. Which one is better, JB Virtual or JBA Virtual? Please inform me as to your opinion. I hope this was great for many of you. Thank You, Aaron Ricchio

Guest drobson

I don't have any name suggestions, but you do need to be very careful about use of logos and name. JetBlue, like most airlines, is very protective of their copyrights, and can almost guarantee that they will not authorize the use of their name, image, logos, etc. Darrell

I guess you missed the part where he said he was working with JetBlue.The point being that if it's successful, he'll have permission.My vote is JetBlue Virtual personally.Best of luck in your venture!

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

I am aware that jetBlue is very defensive about using their trademark with out permission or misuse of it. The name JetBlue Virtual might not be possible. It might have to be JB Virtual for the site name. Thank You everyone for your interest. Aaron Ricchio

JB VIRTUALdo you have a web page set up yetlove to know more !!!Jet Blue is my fav US carrierCheersSteffCYYZ

Guest sj3

JB Virtual sounds better to me than JBA Virtual.Good luck!sj

There is no web page yet, sorry. Thank You, Aaron Ricchio