Sign in to follow this  
Cruachan

CH Pro Pedals USB Settings in FSCOF

Hi Readers,I am finding trouble to find the correct settings for the CH Pro Pedals USB. Even after reading the forums I still have the feeling that the pedals are sometimes too sensitive.I am aware every aircraft has its own sensitivity according to the pedals.But how do I get: "as real as it gets?"The settings I have currently:In FS9.cfg:AXIS_EVENT_00=AXIS_LEFT_BRAKE_SETAXIS_SCALE_00=-127AXIS_NULL_00=1AXIS_EVENT_01=AXIS_RIGHT_BRAKE_SETAXIS_SCALE_01=-127AXIS_NULL_01=1AXIS_EVENT_02=AXIS_RUDDER_SETAXIS_SCALE_02=127AXIS_NULL_02=1In FSUIPC 6 (registered):FlapsSetControl=0LeftBrake=-5727,5654RightBrake=-4899,5584Rudder=-16380,0,0,16380ReverserControl=66292AileronTrimControl=0RudderTrimControl=0MaxThrottleForReverser=0The Game Controller:http://www.spaanlo.nl/Images/forumimages/C...USBSettings.jpgThanks in advance for your help and assistance!

Hi Ferry,Try these settings in your FSUIPC.ini file (remember to back up you original first in case you wish to go back) (JoystickCalibration)FlapsSetControl=0ReverserControl=66292MaxThrottleForReverser=0AileronTrimControl=0RudderTrimControl=0MapThrottle=YesAileron=-16383,-1692,1783,16383Elevator=-16383,-2981,2363,16383Rudder=-16383,-8400,6988,16383Throttle1=-16193,-14529,-11201,16192Mike

Mike,Thanks for your reply! Just to make sure: you have not set anything regarding your brakes?Thanks!

"you have not set anything regarding your brakes?"......that's correct. I calibrated through FSUIPC and lifted the values from my fsuipc.ini file for you.Mike