Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneTinSoldier

FS2004

Guest kestrel

Hi,I have not been to this forum for some time know, but I am back. I have been away from the hobby for about 6 months. I have just installed FS2004 and have a problem. The problem that I am having is that I see some instrument panels but not others. I can not see any of the Cessna 172 or 182 panels or any of the "new" planes panels. This is in the main view, I see the virtual views only. I have checked the appropriate folders to see if the bitmap images are there, and they are. I am running on Windows XP, and I have a brand new, high end computer. I have tried re-installing the software and even tried restarting my computer, but this did not help. Everthing else seems to work O.K. Have any of you had this problem?Thank,Tom

Tom,Check the FAQ pinned to the top of the page here. It sounds like a typical problem folks are having that can be fixed by updating your video drivers.Tony

Guest SlimDady

geforce fx users had a problem with displaying 2d panels.. getting some of the leaked drivers appeared to fix the problem

Guest kestrel

Were can I get these new drivers?

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello Tom,Can you tell me what you have checked here? Start out by right-clicking on 'My Computer'...System Properties --> Advanced --> Performance --> Avanced Tab --> Memory UsageDo you have 'Programs' or 'System Cache' checked? If you have 'System Cache' checked go for 'Programs' instead.Regards,Jim