Sign in to follow this  
Guest flying_pilot

Dash 8 Pro and DC-9 30 Pro

I was thinking of ordering the Dash 8 Pro and the DC-9 30 Pro from Justflight.Link>>http://81.88.168.1/justflight/en/(li4lmc55...a&pid=JFF000182Is the DC-9 30 Pro the same as Flightone's Iron Knuckles DC-9 30?Also I did read that they work in FS 2004 but wanted fellow simmers opinions on these planes. I'm a prop junkie but do enjoy the jets so this seemed like a good deal for me (around $50 USD with shipping).Comments and opinons please.Advanced thanks as well.See you in the fence...

Yes those are the PSS Dash-8 and the Flight1 Dc-9 in the box. You may want to look more closely at the compatibility for fs2004. I know some people have tweaked them to get them into fs9, but they are not 100% compatible. I didn't try the dash-8 yet, but I can say that the dc-9 only partially works. Of course a patch for both is in the works, but they are not fully functional yet. In fs2002, those are both great planes, but if I were you I would just hold off until patches come out for both befure buying.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Well it is on back order anyway but I just may have to buy it due to the fact I love the Dash 8.I noticed that I had 500 just credits, is this standard for just becoming a member of just flight? Also how to you cash your credits in? I understand how they work just wanted to know where on the purcahse page is the option to use the just credits?Their site seems a little hosed right now and hard to navigate.See you in the fence...CYYZ

The DC-9 works just fine, apart from a small problem with the night textures of the main panel.If you don't fly a lot at night there's no problem with that.Visit the Flight1 support forums for a description on how to get it into FS2004.The Dash 8 I haven't tried yet, I believe it works as long as you don't use the FMS.Indeed updates for both are in the works.

Guest flying_pilot

DC-903x is working fine in my system, also PSS Dash 8, But the dash has serious problem, the right side of main window panel blocked by black bitmap, so main view is partially work. Also there are some issue with gauge.. rest are fine (incl. its FMC).