Sign in to follow this  
Toys_R_Us

Menu in fullscreen

Guest Superbibi

Hi,I don't if this is normal but each Time I start FS2004 in fullscreen and in a resolution greater than 800*600, the welcome screen doesn't fit the screen. It's just as if the menus are remaining in 800*600 with big black border around it.By the way, still in fullscren, I can't spin the aircraft in the "create a flight" menu (only in windowed mode). When the mouse pointer passes over the rotating plane, it just disapears.Is it normal because in FS2002, it was possible (and the welcome screen always fit the screen whatever resolution used)?Best regards.

Hi,I can confirm that your observations are quite normal for this version. It is still possible that these issues, in common with other reported problems such as text smearing and screen flashing during menu selection, are all graphic driver related. We await a fix with baited breath ;) Meantime, just fly the sim in maximized windowed mode. Mike

Welcome to more FS 2004 bugs...As for me... My rig is set-up full-time with yoke in place. Now to read the help, settings, etc., I have to move everything out of the way to get close enough to read it with my bi-focals. This is because I can't change the size of all that stuff like I could in FS 2002.Another "windows" related pain in the ####.Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card