Sign in to follow this  
Guest Niels_C

How do You....?

How do you take screen shots this sounds like a rookie question but i don't know how. please help.

>How do you take screen shots this sounds like a rookie >question but i don't know how. please help. Hi BlackFox1, (Similair in name and interests! If your signature's anything to go by)) Not sure whether you're still interested but I'm using a great little printscreen utility which installs itself and takes all the faff out of picture taking. Use it all the time when I'm simming, sits quietly in the background, doesn't effect the framerate, and is like taking a Nikon camera with me on flights. Need it ? AFOX.

Obviously not.AFOX.

Hi Mate," But I am ", do you mean you're interested in the Printscreen Utillity ? You've probably heard of it, FSScreen. Takes up to a thousand pictures per session (I think) and they're all there on the desktop waiting for you when you're done with the sim. Simple and nice, and as I say, no faff.AFOX.

Thanks very much but I'm already using it. Cheers.AFOX.

No probs. Thanks for responding.AFOX.

zzzzzzzzzzzz....AFOX.....

Hey AFOX I would like that program please. I am sorry I didn't respond I was on vacation.Thanks Oh by the way, in regards to your similatites in name and signeture are you a student in the art of Kempo?

Hi BlackFox1,Sorry mate, I didn't realise you weren't available. I've had trouble starting a conversation with anyone on this forum and was getting a little tired. I'm not a student in Kempo as such but I do have a Dan Grade in Wado-Sekai-Ryu Karate (Late Sensei R.Coomber). I've also spent the last fifteen years in Medieval Combat and Battle Re-Enactment, much of it teaching short-sword & shield and hand-to-hand techniques. Martial Arts and weaponry in general fascinate me and I wish you every success in your chosen form. If you want this Print Screen Utillity, I can send it zipped to you but I will need a private email. I'm not sure how to do this here ?

Thats an interesting form i have a basic knowlage in sword combat both short and long. I favor the lighter Ninja and Samuri swords spacifically the Katana and Bow Staff. Thanks for the offer of the App. but i found it on this sites library.Thanks anyway, I hope you become very skilled in your art. I am currently a purple belt in Sholin Kempo which is close to the half way point before Black Belt. Good Luck:):)

It's never easy and gets harder as you advance but the presentation of that black-belt will be well worth it! Others around you will come and go but you have to stand fast and stay with the programme. I'm sure you will and I wish you every success on a your chosen path!AFOX.

Guest Niels_C

Hello there!Install Fly!2k or Fly!II and press CTRL TAB, it will producea screenshot! ;-)Anyways, good luck with your task.-Niels C.

Thanks mate I'm sure I will earn much honor in the art.G'day