Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Anchorage at last!

Quote from Aerosoft front page : "Our good friends at Sim-wings asked us to inform our customers of the projects they are currently working on. The first project will cover Malaga, Granada and Almeria so you will have some more destinations in the south east of Europe. After that they will move a very different location and do the first high end Anchorage scenery. After that there will be most likely a new Canary island scenery project. Of course all these projects will make good use of AES and AESLite."I am very happy that Sim-Wings are making PANC ..... fingers crossed it will be for FS9! :(

Yeah, I saw it too, sounds interesting! I can only hope they will indeed include FS9. Lately they have been doing some FS9 sceneries, so hopefully they will also do PANC. It'd be very nice to fly there first with a big jetliner, and after that to some touring with some small aircraft. Make a roundtrip of the area or something. Then come back to PANC, take a 737 back to Seattle and finally take a 747 back to wherever you came from.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

we shall start praying for FS9
Hi!I don't think you need to pray. Thorsten said YES for the FS9 version of Anchorage more than half a year ago. :(http://www.forum.aer...pic=32689&st=40Just let's wait and then enjoy.Same for Athens and Montreal from FlyTampa. Big%20Grin.gif