Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

New to the Forums

PengyHi all I wonder if any one can help me. I am looking for informatio or sims on the Vulcan Bomber (RAF) and also the de haviland Mosquito. Are there any flight sim models out there on either or both aircraft? I would also like construction details on the Mosquito. Many thanks for your help.

Guest Niels_C

Hi there Pengy,I seem to recall that Flight One are about to release anadd-on package for MSFS2k2 and CFS2 containing Mosquitosfrom Sq 633 or somesuch. If you know the Magazine PC Pilot, then they have a reviewin issue 17.Remember, the guys with roundels are friendlies! ;-)fly safe,-Niels C.

There are/were a number of Vulcans available for FS98 and at least one of them works in FS2k ;-) but not sure about FS2k2.The one I used in FS2k is by a certain Mr Graham Waterfield, file name 'vulcan98.zip'. Have a look for it in the library under FS98/aircraft section.If you are interested in real life Vulcan's check outhttp://www.tvoc.co.uk/index2.htmBTW Don't expect to see much out of the copckpit :-)A site for the only, AFAIK, Vulcan undergoing restoration and hoping to fly in the future.Have funVulcan

Pengy, sorry I can't help you much with your questions, but as the Forums Manager, I'd like to say thanks for dropping by to give us a look. I hope you decide to stay. :-)

You mean those pesky buzzing things that mess up our camp holidays !!?? :-lolJust kidding...welcome to AVSIM, Pengy.As for the Mosquito, yes, there is a payware title called Mosquito Squadron (box is sitting on my desk here), by Just Flight. It costs $ 36,99 and is a really good package for both CFS2 and FS2002. You can find Just Flight here: www.justflight.comHave fun ! :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog