Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

Take Off Data Card

Hello.out of interest I am looking for an example of a take off data card for the MD-11. A certain well-known 767 product comes with a draft of a take off data card. I doubt there are too many differences between those, if there are any at all. But does anybody have an image, pdf or something else with a take off data card for the MD-11? I would like to get a look on it.On the other hand, I guess it's pretty tough to get the missing information for the data card, since the necessary tables are note provided with the PMDG MD-11. Unless you got access to the realworld data.Kind regards,

If it's takeoff data you require then there is the payware product TOPCAT or a freeware one on Avsim UTOPIA.John Ellison

If it's takeoff data you require then there is the payware product TOPCAT or a freeware one on Avsim UTOPIA.
Thanks John, I know about TOPCAT, UTOPIA and their functions. What I am looking for is an exmaple of a Take Of Data Card. Those cards are used in cockpits to fill in all the necessary information regarding the take off (i.e. ATIS, runway, weight, trim etc.).I guess there's not too much difference to those who can be downloaded for a Boeing 767, but I wonder if there are some things which are specific to the MD-11.Cheerio!

I'm not sure but VROUTE offers a route pdf and I think it's part of their freeware app. I never really looked at it except once by mistake but think it might be just what you need. Again, not sure if you need to paid version for it but will check when I get home and post a screen shot of one as an example.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Here ya go Christian, Here is a chart from VROUTE. Again, not sure if it's a premium only function but if so would just be another reason to get it if you don't already have it. I don't know if it has the exact data you're looking for, but has more than enough for what I would need. If Marcus is reading, I'm sure he can recommend a program that has insanely realistic charts. I don't remember the name of it but I do remember it's pricey and quite the learning curve, but if truly want exactly what an airline pilot might get, I would look into it as a viable option.As a side note here, don't wonder if I'm trying to push a new product on anyone :(, because truthfully of course I am. A good 60% or so of my addons have come from word of mouth (or type) that I've seen others liked and when I have one that impresses me enough, I tend to let people know. Trust me when I say I have more than spammed the PMDG name in countless posts on other forums as I have about FS2Crew, FSP, REX(2), etc,,, etc,,, hehe.PS & Disclaimer:Don't ask me to create these pdf's please, because I will not and cannot. Whenver I make posts like this my inbox seems to get full fast. I have provided this one after letting Michal (Vroute Dev) know, as well as the future spreadsheet I am working on that has all the attached routes, planned by me, but created with VROUTE and all routes are of course now available via VROUTE.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

A quick search turned up these. No clue if they are original or not. But they look pretty good.

@Alexander: Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. I'll see if I can get a few ideas out of it and create an own Take Off Data Card.@Dan: Thanks for the effort. Not exactly what I had mind, but that doesn't mean it's not worth a penny :( . The spread sheet looks quite interesting and clear. I should have a closer look at VRoute again. Seems to be a compact method to gather data and all kind of things.Cheers!