Sign in to follow this  
1kris007

I need to make a decision

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should i buy?

• PMDG 747-8 extension pack
    • FS Dream Team: Zürich

Warm greetings to everyone!I have about $30 to spend, but i don't know which to choose! I'm equally torn between two products:The 747-8 extension pack for my -400X OR the FS Dream Team Zürich. I know that both are EXCELLENT products to get, however i cannot get both. Please help me decide, it would really help out a lotThank you :)

747-8 extension pack! You can fly it in any addon airport while you work on raising the coin for other addon airports :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I have both, and voted for zurich - the reason is, that the 747-8 extension is more or less eye candy for the 747-400 which you are still flying - but if you fly to and from zurich, you can enjoy really good scenery for every plane you own :(

Beer!Quality or quantity, your choice, but if you go for quantity, then it won't much matter whether you get the plane or the airport since you won't be able to fly one or land at the other.

Hi my vote goes to zurich since i got both and the only reason i voted for zurich, is the cool function u get from when u get the de-icing trucks when u park at the taxiway at zurich

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I would go for the 747-8, simply because FreeZ will supposedly release their FSX Zurich scenery soon, and I think their stuff is better than FSDTs offering.

Joe Sherrill

The 748i extension pack.The sounds and the FDE are awesome, enough said?

Dave Taylor gb.png

FSDT DFW!!!! I'd go with FSDT scenery since it is not just another model to the base pack.

thank you for your input everyone :). I am downloading the FS Dream Team Zurich demo as we speak. One step closer to buying it.

I voted Zurich as well. If I only had a certain amount of money to spend I would rather buy a new scenery over a model extension, but that's just me.I wasn't aware of the FreeZ Zurich, so I went to their site and looked at some of the FSX preview, and in my opinion doesn't look anywhere near as good as the FSDT version, however not bad for free.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have both, and voted for zurich - the reason is, that the 747-8 extension is more or less eye candy for the 747-400 which you are still flying - but if you fly to and from zurich, you can enjoy really good scenery for every plane you own :(
I agree...I have all of their sceneries but Zurich airport remains my favourite one.The extension is just eye candy...David DD