Sign in to follow this  
Guest Speed

General Aviation Twin Engine Recommendation?

Guest EGLD

Hi ThereAnyone care to recommend their favorite twin engine GA aircraft (payware) for FS2004?TIAGeoff

Guest jason2112

Dreamfleet's Cessna 310L is a great plane, I can really recommend it! The Seneca and Cheyenne offered by FSD should be good as well, but I don't have them.VOlker :]

Try Milton Shupe's Aero Commanders here in the AVSIM forum. You might save yourself some money. :)

Guest hoohah

Payware: FSD Seneca V, without a doubt. Although, the engine usage persistence feature is broken with FS9 on my system (I'm pretty sure it has to do with Win2K Pro SP4+ ,tho). I plan on getting the DreamFleet C310 soon...Freeware: Aero Commander(s)

Guest freequest

Well I use the FSD senaca V it works great and looks good as well as for freeware go for the area commanders the 680 just sounds so cool with its super charging :)

Guest Tim13

Try the freeware Aerocommander before you pay for any piston twin. Chances are you will save yourself some money here.Tim13

Guest hassata

>Well I use the FSD senaca V it works great and looks good as>well as for freeware go for the area commanders the 680 just>sounds so cool with its super charging :)Are you tralking about acsndz.zip by skysong soundworks?Thanks

Flight1 C421. Not officially functional yet, but should not be much longer and unofficially it's been working for a good while now :-jumpy

Guest cw1011

The twin Cessna from Dreamfleet is a real steal at $22. Excellent 2D and 3D panels, great flight characteristics - the VC is also outstanding.

Guest Speed

I also use DF's C310 and it is excellent. Full dynamic virtual cockpit is a must for me.Speed.