Sign in to follow this  
Guest jrewing

searchable FAA/Pilot database?

Hi there,I was just curious if the FAA has some kind of searchable database in which pilots (i. E. private, CFI's, commercial or ATP) can be looked up by name, city or state? If there is one (or even some international databases) I'd appreciate if someone could point (link) me in the right direction.I've briefly looked at the FAA's website but couldn't find what I was looking for.I just want to check if my flight instructor is really an instructor (just kidding) ;-)Cheers,Petehttp://home.neo.rr.com/zaehringer/pipersignature.jpgPIII600,512MB,Win98SE,DirectX8.1,Geforce32DDR(Det.22.80),SBlive(4.06.703)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Go to www.landings.com. If you look through their database section you should find a pilot database. As far as i know it's still up-Rob

Rob,thanks a bunch, exactly what I was looking for. Shame on me I didn't think of landings.com, that's where I actually found a link and bought my David Clark headset a while ago.Thanks again,Petehttp://home.neo.rr.com/zaehringer/pipersignature.jpgPIII600,512MB,Win98SE,DirectX8.1,Geforce32DDR(Det.22.80),SBlive(4.06.703)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11