Sign in to follow this  
Guest morpheous

passenger chatter

Guest morpheous

Wouldn't it be cool if after the captain says that it' ok to start passenger boarding you could hear the chatter and sounds of people boarding the aircraft and at the end of the flight people leaving? Much like the add on Airport Enhancement Services does for a select few airports but I think that add on feature would be more appropriate for FS2Crew since the timing of boarding and debarking sounds would be better.Any chance of this being a feature that we could see in the next update or future releases like the PMDG 737NGX?thanks

Wouldn't it be cool if after the captain says that it' ok to start passenger boarding you could hear the chatter and sounds of people boarding the aircraft and at the end of the flight people leaving? Much like the add on Airport Enhancement Services does for a select few airports but I think that add on feature would be more appropriate for FS2Crew since the timing of boarding and debarking sounds would be better.Any chance of this being a feature that we could see in the next update or future releases like the PMDG 737NGX?thanks
Hi,Perhaps in an update. For the 737 NGX... I'm not sure if you can hear much pax sound when sitting in the cockpit over top of all the ambient sounds (like the fans). I'll check.Cheers,

Guest morpheous
Hi,Perhaps in an update. For the 737 NGX... I'm not sure if you can hear much pax sound when sitting in the cockpit over top of all the ambient sounds (like the fans). I'll check.Cheers,
Thanks Bryan, I think it will add some real depth to your product and it would be great if the sounds of passengers could be different from time to time. (multiple sound tracks). I don't think this would be a difficult add?As far as the 737, I recently took a flight on a 737 and during boarding I noticed that the cockpit door was wide open, I could hear and see the pilots talking so I'm sure they could hear the passengers boarding. Would be a nice feature.thanks