Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Canon EOS D60 Anyone?

Im seriously considering buying this camera and im just wondering if anybody out there has one. If you do, could you please post up a few pictures. And what lense would you recomend... preferably under $600. Thanks in advance

Guest Flyingdutchman

Hi,There D60 is one of the best cameras in the world, mostly all press people use it.About the lens. It depends on what you want........if yo want to take photos of military aircraft you'll need at least 500mm...but if you want to take airliner pictures you can have a 300mm that will be enough.Do you want to have one lens? 28-300mm? or two 28-75mm and a separate 70/100-300mm?If you choose the 28-300 you'll have a very proffesional and easy to use lens. But the price can be very high so search for the best price!About a year ago I bought a Sigma 70-300 for about fl679,- (dutch guilders) that would be

haven't got a d60 but a d30 , imagine just that the d60 is better than the d30 and give larger images...taken few hours ago at LFPG , image just a little sharpened , that's all ,no color adjustement or brightness or constrast , have divised only the size by 50% to adjust it , it would be too large to post here :()enjoy ! ;)Visit my website!http://www.bourget2001.fr.st

here is a pic from my Sony Cybershot:Kobie :-wave

Check Airliners.net and see the newest photos of Farnbourough or whatever that airshow is in the UK. It should be one of their headlines on the website currently.--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.com

My wife has just bought one, she has a 28-70, 70-300 and 100-400 stabilizer lenses. We took some great pics out at KDEN from the far NW perimeter last weekend, if I can get one of her pics off her PC I'll try posting it (if I can figure out how ).Any questions about it, e-mail her at sharonkn@qwest.netBruce.