Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

Who has files stolen from them by FSPlanet?

HiI have contacted the companies that advertise on FSPlanet and I convinced them that FSPlanet is no good. It took 2 hours to get the first reply and they said that they believe me but they still need at least one specific incident. Anyone who had files stolen by FSPlanet tell me here your name, e-mail and a short description of the file (eg. 737 NrthWest) so I can show hi a few people who had files stolen.Take careMike

I had a 767 panel stolen, but I already made Ferdy take it off. I guess you might be able to use me as an example. :-hmmm

Yes. Even if he did take it off, he still stole it from you in the first place. That's just as bad, right?I found some evidence of Freddy's err....no-no's and sent them to eDimensional who advertises on his site and they said that it is serious and they will talk to Freddy and make their decision to advertise there or not. I hope that FSPlanet will be put out of order because I am sick of him.If you do not mind I will send eDimensional another e-mail giving them your name and what was stiolen from them. Can I give them your e-mail address as well so they can be 100% sure?Actualy you know what would be better?maybe you can send them an e-mail and just tell him that you are one of the people that had files stolen by Freddy and. If you wat to do that his e-mail is michael@edimensional.comLet me know waht you decide.We have to get Freddy for good!Mike

Guest mikehaska

3x of my files were stolen. I have saved emails too, if you want them as evidence of wrongdoing. Feel free to email me!

Right now I am talking to eDimensinoal. I need all the evidence I can get so I can send it to his ISP and other sponsors.Can you give me your e-mail address and the name of the file. Did you ask him to remove the files, did he remove them?my e-mial mikk_g@shaw.ca (undeerscore symbol between 'mikk' and 'g')Take careMike

Guest jon_151

From us, Jet-Precision (JPHAS) a lot of our repaints have been stolen.

OK. Is it OK if I give your e-mail as part of my proof of people who had files stolen from them?Take careMike

Guest jon_151

Hi Mike, You can use this address, as this is our email address :jphas@lycos.comTake care ! and thanks :).

Thanks.I'll see what I can do to get the supporters out.Mike

Guest jon_151

Thanks so much !.