Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilo_sierra17

Staffan Ahlberg DC-10 panel?

Does anyone know where I could find Staffan Ahlberg's DC-10 panel for FS2000 with the 2k2 patch?I know Staffan closed his site down, and I totally agree with his reasons, but I'd like to find that panel 'cause I think it's the best DC-10 panel to use with the new DC-10 plane.Thanks!Danny

Guest ha5mvo

well, it seems the zip files are corrupt. The 'gauge' subfolder will open ok but the rest wouldn't.BTW, is there a good sound package for the DC10?//Mike

Guest kilo_sierra17

Interesting, nor sure why or how they got corrupt, well I re uploaded them and they work fine for me, the links are the same so it should work now, a good sounds package for the DC-10 would be the one by FFX, search DC-10 under FS2002 sound, works fine in 2004.ATTENTION!!!!!!!!! Something is going on with the webspace right now and the direct links are not working, therefore go here http://members.shaw.ca/stangrecki/ and download both files.

Guest kilo_sierra17

Well I sent an email to Staffan a while ago but he never replied so after a week I uploaded it and today I finally got an email so as his request he would like it if it was not available by an URL so therefore I have removed the panel from my webspace.

Guest kilo_sierra17

Yeah it is really sad, he had awesome panels!! Definetly missed!