Sign in to follow this  

Rush Limbaugh

Does anyone know what kind of aircraft Rush Limbaugh has?

Guest Joe

Back in the early to mid 90s, when I listened to him regularly, he talked about EIB-1 (Excellence In Broadcasting). That is the name affectionately given to the plane that he, at the time, was chartering from a place at Teterborough (TBE). I remember him mentioning how professional and knowledgeable his pilots were.If he bought a plane since then, I don't know of it. But he very well could have...he certainly has the bucks to pull it off.I remember him having a love of aviation. I think his Dad flew privately and maybe his brother did/does also.

Guest Barney1

Not likely a very fancy craft.......probably quite conservative really, and without a left wing!

Guest Joe

"....and without a left wing!"No doubt about it! :-lol :-lol :-lolThat was a good one, Barney!

Think he once referred to owning a Gulfstream IV.

I'm sure he also flew it from the right seat too! ;)Don

He currently owns a 1/8 share of an EJI (Executive Jets Int

I remember seeing customs once at KBUR. For an Avjet Plane which flew in from Mexico! I won't mention the person but he doesn't have a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame.