Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob

That one flight

If you could take that one flight with yourt favorite aircraft, whichone would it be ? Mine would be a 767 for a couple of hours. Jim CYWG

I remember a great early morning flight from EHAM to LFMN (NCE) in a Fokker 70. Great airplane, and we got to do a very rare landing to the west. Pilots did a great job making the turn with a nasty crosswind ending up right in front of the right runway. Spectacular. Notice the 800 and 500 and 600 ft peaks at the outside of the turn :-) Would love to do this exact flight again.Alternatively, would like to fly into Palm Springs, CA, USA. Never done that.Vince

Oh what I wouldn't give for an hour behind the "wheel" of a Gulfsrteam GV. Heck, I wouldn't even care if it was in a Level D Sim. Undoubtedly my favorite aircraft ever built.-------------Michael

Hmmm that would have to be Birmingham (UK) to Courchevel (France) in anything big enough to fit me, a pilot (at least until I can start & pass my PPL) and my ski gear in !!! Such a shame I am only allowed a one way trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Dominik Mann

Plane: English Electric LightningLocation: some place near Frankfurt...just me and the jet burning the sky to my heart's content...

Guest Delta_747

The longest current commercial flight in first class. I'd love to be behind the wheel of a B-1B too.

Thats a tough one...maybe a dead stick app to Cape Kennedy in the shuttle Discovery or...... a hop in a new 737-700NG to Honolulu..ur kill'in me here !!!Dispatcher

Umm, JetBlue A320, Ontario, CA (KONT) to Kennedy Intl, NY (KJFK).Oh yeah, red-eye! That's a real flight too.

This one at KSMO I saw a few months back.

Guest Scott Campbell

...that one Cindy Crawford is on, even if it's a Yak 20.

Guest Rob

Hey Jim,Call me old fashioned but it would have to be the B757 for me. She looks great and really is the sports car of the airliner world.