Sign in to follow this  
Epgd

new media 22.10....Flight site...

... as you see... I`dont know, but it looks like FSX to me nothing more :)ok, some light improwments..http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/brdsMartin

... as you see... I`dont know, but it looks like FSX to me nothing more :)ok, some light improwments..http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/brdsMartin
I think they just erased FSX and photoshopped Flight in its place. UNBELIEVABLE. It looks virtually identical...even down to the inaccurate runway markings.

You are right, looks really like FSX. They may have taken FSX as their developement base and now they are going to give him more FPS and make him as steble as FS9. At least I hope so.I´ve also heared that it will be made for cloud computing, but i´m very sceptic about incorporating addons. Also the "Games for WindowsLive" title makes me worring.

The tail wheel sinks into the runway. I would have thought they would have spotted that bug before putting the video up!Looks like FSX to me...

Guest wingflex

Wow, looks exactly like FSX. A real step up huh...

*sigh*Yep, looks like FSX scenery with some lighting enhancements...Oh well, maybe Flight2 will deliver lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Is it really that bad that it looks like fsx? there no way its gonna look completely diffident we at least now have a way better idea of what were getting. I figure it will be just like fsx but hopefully enhanced tweaked and some part of the codes rewritten. or just stuff that fsx was missing. thanks for update! :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

If Flight is going to be FSX maxed out with FS9 performance I wouldn't be too dissapointed personally. We will see.This could be good news for the add on market though, going by the screen shots, it doesn't look like MS has started from scratch with this one.

If Flight is going to be FSX maxed out with FS9 performance I wouldn't be too dissapointed personally. We will see.This could be good news for the add on market though, going by the screen shots, it doesn't look like MS has started from scratch with this one.
This.
The tail wheel sinks into the runway. I would have thought they would have spotted that bug before putting the video up!Looks like FSX to me...
And the plane also has no oil temp or pressure, but not really bothered.

Well I guess there is not going to be sloped runways in FLIGHT thats for sure, I think all that FLIGHT is going to be is FSX SP3

Guest chickenwings

Am I the only one that thinks there is a huge improvement in the trees compared to fsx?The vid doesnt give you a whole lot to look at, but from what I see, I think the trees look ALOT better. I would also say that the buildings look alot better too from what I can see of them. They dont look like plain old generic auto gen. There seems to be more detail in the scenery objects to me anyway.

And the plane also has no oil temp or pressure, but not really bothered.
Come on people, it's at least another year before this is going to be released. Give it a break.

Am I the only one that thinks there is a huge improvement in the trees compared to fsx?
You're not the only one. It looks better than vanilla FSX for sure.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.