Sign in to follow this  
pluff

Redownload Help required

I am unable to sign on to the customer support forum. The activation emails that PMDG sends to me to activate my registration do not arrive. My main problem is that I have purchased a redownload for my 747 400X (resetting FSX on a new computer) but can not get any instructions/emails on how to now redownload the file. I read somewhere on the forum that you have to send a request through the customer support portal to initiate this process but of course I can't register to the system because I am not receiving the sign on emails. My email address is luff@sympatico.ca and it is working normally. Can anyone help? cheers Peter Luff.

Peter, just for grins I just sent you an email from my account. If you don't get it then I don't think the email problem is on the pmdg end. Post back if you do get an email from me.

Dan Downs KCRP

Peter, just for grins I just sent you an email from my account. If you don't get it then I don't think the email problem is on the pmdg end. Post back if you do get an email from me.
Dan, many thanks for your reply. I received an email notification of your reply from the AVSIM forum autoresponse system but did not get your email directly to my email at luff@sympatico.ca. So I may have an email problem at my end although I did get the one from AVSIM. (I checked my junk mail and its not there). I also received an email confirmation from PMDG on the purchase of the 1 year redownload capability. So if I have a problem it is a 'partial' one with some email getting through and others not. Could you post me your originating email so I can contact Bell to find out what my receiving problem might be. Thanks again for your help, cheers Peter luff.ps I fly a Beech Sierra for real and have my instrument rating but am nowhere near your lofty experience.

I've got about 100 hrs in that Beech while flying at the Keesler AFB Aero Club. Email is downscc@swbell.net

Dan Downs KCRP