Sign in to follow this  

Important TWA800 Information today

Ok...I said I would not post on this topic, but I'm sorry, this bears repeating.http://twa800.com/updates.htmRead the updates for today concerning Vernon Grose, former member of the NTSB letters to Congress and the NTSB Chair. (I'm sorry, but I could not post the links as they led directly to the .jpg's on the TWA800 site)As I've said all along...there is NOT unanimity of opinion concerning the TWA800 incident. Everyone who questions is not a conspiracy theorist. Best,bt

Guest mikehaska

No, Braun, this bears repeating:"no more on these topics from me."I see you aren't a man of your word. It was made painfully clear how everyone does not welcome these conspiracy theories here. For god's sake:"Zip it" http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0145660/4.jpg

Sadly Mike, you mind is closed. If you are so troubled, then don't read the post, but do not presume to tell me what to think.Best,Braun

Guest B1900 Mech

Keep posting! As a professional in the field, I am very courious! mikehaska, the polititions love people like you! I rememember that loud exclamation by Robin Williams, "Nothing's Wrong! Read The News!!!"

Well,In my opinion mr. Tacon is free to bring up whatever he wants regarding the subject. This is a forum that addresses exactly such issues as TWA800. I don't care if he has promised to "keep it to himself" or whatever. He has a right to change his mind.Has there been a poll which shows that the majority of the readers of this forum oppose mr. Tacon's efforts to shed light to the TWA accident? If not, then I'm afraid that the personal opinions of a few active readers/posters is not good enough a reson to prevent mr. Tacon from using his right to post information relevant to the subject. It's alarming that in many internet forums the most active participants seem to want to "own" the forums. Remember that there are a lot of us who don't want to take part in every possible conversation, but like to read whatever interesting there happens to be on the boards.My suggestion: see an annoying subject ? Don't read it !cheers,Terop.s. those letters made some interesting reading, which, in my opinion surpass the traditional "conspiracy-thinking". Is it useless "conspiracy-stuff" if NTSB re-opens the investigation ?

PPL(A)

There we go again...Who did it this time? Aliens, the CIA or the Mossad?