Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

The Ferdy (FSPlanet) Chronicles

"(On a lighter note, I'm amazed by Ferdy's revelations and tactics - I wonder if he's getting legal advice from P.T.)"I wonder if they have the same lawyer.. Oh no wait, that can't be possible - PT was his own lawyer and I am sure he is not silly enough to get into that line of work professionally based upon his track record. Or is he????

Ferdy Serena the BoneHead steals FREEWARE files and puts them on his site & CDs. You cannot even download ONE file from his site without signing up for the First Class Membership, unlike Flightsim, where you can if you try a couple times. He also sells CDs and keeps a number of aliases like Gary Rabbit.http://212.212.159.238/svedude/imagesP/banner1.jpg______________________________________________________________________If you wanna bash FSPlanet & its webmaster Ferdy Serena, a freeware poacher, please go [a href=http://www.geocities.com/sia777fan//ferdybashing.html]HERE![/a]

I don't know if you are referring to me or not! but I'll say this just in case.I have nothing against the companies. 1. I asked eDimensional to pull out because Freddy is a thief and by pulling out they would help in the battle against FSPlanet. 2. By advertising on FSPlanet people will say "If they support a thief then I don't know if I should trust them"So by pulling out eDimensional tells us that they do not support thefs and that they want to maintain a high reputatin with the FS community.Taht's all Take careMike

He aslo downloads files from Flightsim And AVSIM (not anymore from AVSIM) and he put them up on his site. Even when authors stated that the files are exclusively for AVSIM only he still steals them and puts them on his site without any permission. Also...he charges for First Class Membership so that you can download those files...which is a no-no! They are freeware files and should be available for free.There was also an incident of SpyWare on his site. I don not know too many details about that so I cannot cinfirm how bad it was/is.Basicaly, the FS community is disgusted by him because he steals files and makes a profit in some way using those freeware files.Take careMike

That's good. Maybe it will make more people and companies more aware of the FSPlanet incident and learn to not advertise on his site.Take careMike

Guest saudi_777

If Ferdy is actually doing what you guys say, which I believe from what I see in his site, than how does he say that he's going to have legal actions against Avsim? I think he's just saying this in defiance, in other words he's just covering fear with aggression. Let's hope that he goes down the drain like Papa Tango.Asim :-cool

He is getting desperate...he tries to make himself look big as a last defense. He is trying to scare off the attack because he got busted.He tries to convince people taht he is doing nothing wrong. :-rollHe is going down!!!Take careMike

Guest SoarPics

Hi Mathijs,I am an American, and clearly our cultures are different. I believe each has its own special value in the world and that neither is better than the other.I have enough experience with business contracts (with limited experience with foriegn customers and vendors) to know there is always "wiggle room" in any contract. But as a businessman I can understand your not wanting to test those legal waters.You wrote: "I take offense to the following sentence: "Don't make the mistake of misleading the community or trying to sophisticate your reasons for continuing to do business with FSPlanet. The community (your customers) will know "spin control" when they see it.""I apologize if you feel this was directed specifically at LAGO and yourself. My intention was to make it clear to ALL commercial developers, software and hardware alike, what the cost would be in simply going through the motions of severing associations with sites like FSPlanet. Sadly, my goal was not clear, and for that I am sorry. But I stand behind my original point concerning "spin control". Such strategy rarely works, especially in a community as small as this one.I reiterate my belief that LAGO and all other customers of FSPlanet should immediately end all association with him. Even if the contracts must be settled in a negotiated buy out, the short term financial loss will prove beneficial to the companies involved OVER THE LONG TERM.In closing, I wish to remind all commercial developers that any of them that chooses to pay the price (in money) to take the moral high ground against those who would take advantage of our hobby will in the end be the heroes of this issue. And as I stated in my earlier post, whichever path a commercial developer chooses to follow, this community will remember.Kindest regards,

Hi TomI bet Ferdy wishes he had not started this action against you and I. Like PT he is damaged goods.I look forward to hearing what Michael does next. It is good to see the support gathering from all over.Thanks Tom.

Hi TomSearching through my old files I found this. This screenshot shows why I started contacting Ferdy Serena some two years back. Ferdy was running a banner for Spyware, Spyware is illegal, and it was used for targeting AOL users like myself in particular. This then led me to start bringing Ferdy to the attention of the community. From then to now we crossed swords many times,So just a reminder Ferdy as to where it all started between you and I.http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/BA_Crew/fsplanet.jpgPlease note the spyware add.Some people will do anything to earn a buck!Best

oh i think its CIA time, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!this dude, must be brought down for the rat he is!!just some comic relief for hard timesor is it.......

Guest Scott Campbell

Tom,>I wonder if they have the same lawyer.. Oh no wait, that >can't be possible - PT was his own lawyer and I am sure he >is not silly enough to get into that line of work >professionally based upon his track record. Or is he???? Hey, why not? Since he was brought down for his tactics and is strapped for cash, maybe he can wear a shiester suit over his "Captain's bars" and pretend he's the big, bad lawyer. 'Cause he did so well with his previous client! :-lol :-lol :-lol

Mike,I think your efforts in this whole affair are very commendable and we freeware authors owe a note of thanks to you.RegardsShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Thanks Shez. I appreciate that. :-)Mike

You can't even put Disney characters on a child's birthday cake. Cakes shops often display notices to this effect here in Los Angeles.Disney vigorously projects its property and rightly so.