Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

The Ferdy (FSPlanet) Chronicles

All good contracts should contain morality clauses. It sort of acts as a way out if either party misbehaves.

Guest Toni Rauch

ScottLast I heard, he was starting an action to sue himself for bad advice.... :-lol Toni.

Guest Toni Rauch

MikeMy earlier post was not meant to refer to you personally or anyone in particular. It was to try and 'cool' the lynch mob mentality which always seems to appear when someone in the community gets into hot water.The speed with which innocent parties (in this case, Lago and eDimensional) are attacked with suggestions of boycots etc. is frightening. These guys have done nothing wrong. They simply decided to advertise at FS Planet well before Ferdy's action came to light and now, people are accusing them of supporting Ferdy just because their banners are still there. That's wrong, that's illogical, that's unfair, and worst of all, that sort of mentality can do serious damage to totally innocent victims.If people like Lago, eDimensional, Abacus etc. put out statements of condemnation for Ferdy's actions or don't renew advertising contracts, that's great. But they shouldn't be threatened by people in the community who don't know all the facts.I guess all I'm trying to say is 'think before you post - you could be attacking the wrong guy...' (unless that guy is PT - that's different...)Toni.

Guest jon_151

LOL Ferdy is so desperate that he poached a VA livery lol :D.

I'm not familiar with the FSPlanet story either. After reading these posts I visited the site. You can acutally download files without signing up for the "First Class Membership". I got a couple of "All Nodes are Busy" messages and then the download started at the third attempt.Does this mark a departure from normal practice for Ferdy? Is he making a belated attempt to clean up his site (not withstanding the fact that many of the files he offers shoulnd't be there)in the face of the ground swell of opinion against his practices?Regardless, too little too late. I'm just curious if this is how his site has always operated?

I see you edited the Addicted part... And changed the number of visitors too... Could you just remove a digit please! :-lol :-lol :-lolDave

>Is it possible to finish paying him for the ad space, but >not advertising your company name there (IE: Replace the ad >banner with a black box) That way, Ferdy gets his money, and >cannot sue you for breech of contract, and your company name >is not associated with Ferdy. We tried that, we offered him a chance to explain himself and when we were not impressed with the answers we told him we would certainly not renew the contract and asked him to remove the banners from his side. Fredy choose not to do so and I see little ways of making him do so. It is also not worth the investment in time and energy, we much rather work on new projects. Mathijs KokLAGO

Guest Scott Campbell

Mathijs,Good thinking. As soon as your contract ends it's all moot and this little man will disappear anyway.Keep up the great work you guys are doing!

I'm just glad that this guy doesn't seem to deal in Flight Unlimited 3 add-ons. He would probably consider this a huge waste of his time and (obviously vast) resources, but I for one am only too pleased about that ! I certainly wouldn't want my own FU3 add-ons to be snatched away from AVSIM, despite the fact that I haven't actually stated this in the included text files.WELL, I'M STATING IT NOW !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest SoarPics

Mathijs,I read a couple of hours ago your notice posted on LAGO site. Good move, and I hope you can distance yourselves from FSPlanet as soon as possible.Thank you for taking that step,

Hello MathijsI can see you have done all you can do by asking for the banners to be removed. Ferdy,s replies just about sums up his character credibility. The only way to deal with this idiot is to boycott FSplanet.com.I think an Avsim front page campaign is in order.Boycott FSPlanet.com now!!Best

I'm just glad that this guy doesn't seem to deal in Flight Unlimited 3 add-ons. He would probably consider this a huge waste of his time and (obviously vast) resources, but I for one am only too pleased about that ! I certainly wouldn't want my own FU3 add-ons to be snatched away from AVSIM, despite the fact that I haven't actually stated this in the included text files.WELL, I'M STATING IT NOW !Chris Low,ENGLAND.Hello ChrisFERDY NOW RIPPES THEM FROM FLIGHTSIM.COM ! It is high time Flightsim.com took a stand against this toady. He can,t ###### them from Avsim as he has been blocked, much to the disgust of thousands of other Spanish simmers who have the same IP as Ferdy.Best wishes

Guest Scott Campbell

After the long time that had passed from the first complaint, I am so pleased that somehow the final straw came along to break the back of Fredy.Three Cheers for all the people who steadfastly kept a moaning about files being stolen!And thanks Michael for your step to finally get this thing moving.The same for you, Tom, and everyone else actively involved.

Hi ScottYou all played your part in making the sponsors aware of Ferdy Serena,s less than honest dealings. We thank you for all the support you have given.His site looks decidedly thin on sponsors tonight :-beerchugWell done to one and all. Best Wishes

Guest jon_151

there ISN'T actually a file hosted on VOLFTP for the freeware downloads so it's a fake made up !.Just to let u guys know.