Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

The Ferdy (FSPlanet) Chronicles

Guys, the secret is out. Ferdy's lawyers are the executives of Enron and World Com... The executivers were never really planning to help him but get his money to get out on bail. :-lol

Guest CEO_AFG

This thread has been interesting reading, and I sure had a laugh over the e-mails Ferdy had with Tom and Mike.If you're interested in more laughing, we at AFG had a similar argument over an illegally upload file earlier this year. Here's the link to the messages, scroll down a bit, and enjoy ;)http://www.alliedfsgroup.com/cgi-bin/forum...;num=1027271420

I wonder at what point does either party name their legal representation and refer the matter to the attorneys? Thatswhat people with real counsel do. The rest appears to beemail banter that could be damaging once in the hands of a reallawyer. Im almost certain that any attorney representing eitherparty would have taken this off line in about 2 seconds.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Eight Months Later.....Apologies to bring this post back up- But I just dug it up out of the archives and still find it amusing. The main point of this reply is if anything new has happened within this time period? Things seemed to have gotten quiet :-hmmm I wonder if those "lawyers" of his ever found on Hambly's address :)Happy Flying/Simming/Spotting etc,Jason :-wave

LOL...fun reading this again.I guess that FSPirate man is just full of himself. Like Freday said:"Tomorrow I have a meeting in Bilbao (Basque Country) with a Flight Sim club so I have to wake up soon." Yes I agree as well that he needs to wake up soon! :-lolAny developments Tom or Mike??Mike