Over at the ASE forum webpage, a poster indicated that he had a problem with RC4 and ASE "B927". I just downloaded, and installed, B629? Is therea build 927 or was that a typo? Thanks.Bob

Hi,No, I think that was a typo. In public we went from 625 to 629.

Thanks for that info. Jim. BTW, after making my initial flight today, with 629, I can state that I think it's a winner. I'm using Standard mode. I did not experience any of the stutters/pauses that are discussed in the readme file, and the depiction of the wx along my flight route was amazingly accurate. From departure, to landing, the winds aloft and the sky conditions (cloud heights, cloud coverage etc.)appeared to be very close to what was listed in the corresponding METARS. Also, I didn't have any visibility/haze issues at cruise level (8000 feet).FSX SP2ASE B629fsuipc v4 registered.

Bob,That is excellent! Question: Is ASE on the same computer as FSX or networked?

Bob,That is excellent! Question: Is ASE on the same computer as FSX or networked?
On the same computer, same Hdd. My CPU is a Core I5 750 and my video card is an overclocked (888Mhz core clock) GTS 450 w/1GB video RAM.Also, I'm using 3 20inch LCD monitors hooked up via TripleHead2Go.

Jim,Since I have the winds with B611 working fairly well now in DWC without FSUIPC smoothing, do I want to try B629 or leave well enough alone considering my history?Bill Bridges

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam