Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonN

I can not get the JS4100 to Launch in FSX/Acceleration

Guest JonN

First off I would like to know why my last topic was taken down. Second, I also cannot get the support desk to confirm my e-mail. I click on the link pmdg sends me an all i get is a error page. I also do apriciate all the help the forum members give but nothing seems to work :( . I am so frustrated :( . My JS4100 will not launch in fsx. I have FSX/Acc installed. I am using vista 64 bit. I have a high end pc. I have tryed to start FSX every way possible My default flight is a trike. I even wiped out my hard drive did a fresh install of my O/S and fsx and still nothing. My biggest problem is i am not able to get help from the suport desk and my last topic on this was ripped down for some reason? Please Help. Someone, Please. Or is there a way to get my money back from pmdg. They seem to be avoiding me and my post.:(

Guest JonN

:( opps ok my bad I guess i looked over it. Ok i will try a new email or something thanks for that.

Jon,The error upon clicking the support verification link has been reported by a couple other people and upon investigating we found that their ISP's DNS server was pointing to the wrong IP address for support.precisionmanuals.com. If that's the case here, you need to either call your ISP and get them to update it, or use an alternate DNS server like Open DNS or Google DNS.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hello,I have the same problem with the jetstream, i can´t start it.... i have uninstalled it and reinstalled, but everytime i want to start, FSX goes down with a problem.... but my english is not that good to understand what it has to do with ISP?? DNS?? To activate the plane was succesfull, so it was told. And at the second Install, i wasn´t asked again...Every other addons (Flight1, Carenado t.ex.) works perfect and here i am sitting very frustrated.... can you help me please ---- in "simple english"??? ThanxStephan (Mr.Duessel)

Cheers, Stephan

i7 4790K @4,6Ghz (102x45), ASUS Maximus VII Hero, 16GB Corsair Venegance 1866, Corsair WC H100i, Gigabyte GTX 780 OC, 3x SSD (Win7, FSX, P3D), Dell UHD 27'", Saitek Homecockpit

Stephan: What is the problem that FSX reports?Problems with ISP/DNS refer to communications problems on the internet. If your validation is working then this is not your problem. Communications in only needed for validation.What is your operating system? If you have Vista/W7 then be sure to install the program with admin security rights.You can also visit the PMDG support portal and open a trouble ticked for direct support from PMDG.

Dan Downs KCRP