Sign in to follow this  
Guest cris1970

question tach screen

Guest cris1970

hallo, waiting for the new 737 I would like to ask a question:You can use one screen tach to crack the keys without using the mouse?thankscris

That doesn't make sense in English. Tach? Crack? Are you talking about enabling the keyboard input for the FMC? Try a mouseclick on the datacard (the black rectangle on the right side.)Try again, and we'll see if we can point you in the right direction.

Matt Cee

If he's German, he might want to ask the question in German. There's a fair number of Germans on this board who at least write in perfect English.

I believe he's asking if you can use a "touch-screen monitor to operate the switches" and not by using the mouse. That's my guess.Jim D.

Guest cris1970

sorry, I do not speak English. Jim felt. wonder if it is possible to use the touch screen instead of the mousethanks jim cris

Guest horenh

The use off touchscreen is ferry nice to do.I am using this solution fot already for a comple of years to program the MCPSo the anwer is yes on jour question