Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

Airindigo.net

Guest SoarPics

Don't know how many folks have seen this. From Miller's site... the download page:Drat's to all you narrow minded developers. How could you be so selfish as to expect that your rights be respected?Regards,Edit: I'm trying to clean this up so it will be clearer. Hope this helps.

hehe...me too. Please explain... It sounds serious.Take careMike

Guest Dee Waldron

Greg,I DO expect my rights to be respected. Your attempt to rationalize is insulting.No further comment.Dee WaldronHistoric Jetliners Group

Guest SoarPics

Whoa here, folks...Perhaps I was mistaken in how I presented the information I copied from airindigo.net site. My purpose was to inform the community about Miller's decision to no longer offer downloads of the files he was offering without the authors' permission. My closing line was only intended as sarcasism directed toward his blaming what HE called narrow minded developers.I'm sorry for the confusion... and perhaps somebody with better computer expertise than I (that would be almost anybody) can clean up the copied mess I originally posted. I did the best I could to copy and paste what was written at the airindigo.net site.Edit:http://www.airindigo.netRegards,

oh...I am just too ignorant (is that the right word?) so I did not know what you were talking about :-shyThanks for clarifying.Mike

Guest Barney1

That's one of the downsides to a forum.....those reading your words can't see your facial expression(s) or your tongue-in-cheek; thus the sarcasm is lost.Not to flog a dead horse, but at least the owner of that site is abiding by the wishes of the designers, even if reluctantly and for his own spin. In contrast, there is at least one other operator of a site who has not been so forthcoming; but instead, defiantly threatens legal action.

Guest SoarPics

Yep... and the poster should not be wiped out from too much work and too little sleep as I was yesterday.His day is coming me thinks,