Sign in to follow this  
Gabe_62

Any chance of Non-Voice Version ?

Given that Fs2Crew is pretty hard work at the best of times, I am put off from trying this on the basis that with the added layer of frustration added by voice-activation issues, I can see this sending me totally mad !Any chance of a standard version ?Oh, and BTW, while I'm here, is it possible to set the COM and NAV radios, as well as the MCP data ?I use F! View in FS9, so the middle mouse zooms the ccokpit, making it impossible to set values in the MCP in the VC. I have to fly from the 2D cockpit much of the time. As such, it may be worth getting just to enable voice control of VS, Speed and LAtitude changing and arming.Thnx.

Given that Fs2Crew is pretty hard work at the best of times, I am put off from trying this on the basis that with the added layer of frustration added by voice-activation issues, I can see this sending me totally mad !Any chance of a standard version ?Oh, and BTW, while I'm here, is it possible to set the COM and NAV radios, as well as the MCP data ?I use F! View in FS9, so the middle mouse zooms the ccokpit, making it impossible to set values in the MCP in the VC. I have to fly from the 2D cockpit much of the time. As such, it may be worth getting just to enable voice control of VS, Speed and LAtitude changing and arming.Thnx.
Hi,There will not be a standard, button control version.The product should not drive you 'mad' per se :( so long as you read the manual and follow the tutorial flight.You do need to read the manual; there's no getting around it.I suggest going on to you tube to and watch some of the videos showing the maddog in action.You can control the MCP and Nav values, but not the Comm frequencies.Best,

Hi,There will not be a standard, button control version.The product should not drive you 'mad' per se :( so long as you read the manual and follow the tutorial flight.You do need to read the manual; there's no getting around it.I suggest going on to you tube to and watch some of the videos showing the maddog in action.You can control the MCP and Nav values, but not the Comm frequencies.Best,
I see. Thanks for that. Interesting that COMM values cannot be controlled. Guess it's to do with the inner workings ?I would really appreciate a manual before committing to buy... so I can assess the various functionality. I have sent you an email via your website with my email address.Thnx again.

I see. Thanks for that. Interesting that COMM values cannot be controlled. Guess it's to do with the inner workings ?I would really appreciate a manual before committing to buy... so I can assess the various functionality. I have sent you an email via your website with my email address.Thnx again.
Hi,I emailed you the manual last Friday my time.Please check your Spam folder, maybe it wound up in there.Best,

Hi, There will not be a standard, button control version. .../... Best,
Hi Bryan, Any chance you reconsider? I know you're probably very busy but the absence of a button-control version of FS2crew is the only thing that prevents me from buying the maddog (for FS9). Best regards, Bruno