Sign in to follow this  
mariksio

Help with 747-100

I have problem with Fuel Flow, witch is around 5900-6600 pph at  FL350 and at speed of 250 IAS and weight of 635000lbs  while on RFP 742 at same conditions the fuel flow is 4500 pph. I know that the 741 hawe shorter range than 742 but with smaller fuel capacity and higher FF i dont have range of 4500nm, and second problem is unusual high pitch at FL350.

That's just how the FDE was made... You can either try to make it more realistic, or live with it... Sorry to give such an unhelpful answer, but I'm, afraid I'm not really an expert on these things and I hardly pay attention to it. I also think you can't expect this level of accuracy on these Aerosim airplanes. They are very light and that is their purpose.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Yes i know, thanks for replay but i have manage to merge RFP panel with plane and it works very well,  it is very cool now when it is a little complicated to fly.

Yes i know, thanks for replay but i have manage to merge RFP panel with plane and it works very well, it is very cool now when it is a little complicated to fly.
Good job! I always intended to do that with the CLS 747-200, but never had the time to do so. Did you manage to also merge the gauges with the 747-100's VC?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case