Sign in to follow this  
RogD

Unable to get an activation key

HiI have followed the instructions for registering but I have received the following rather confusing email in response - I do not understand what is wrong with what I sent as I simply copied the required information and sent as requested in the format required...There were alpha characters before the first !, which is an invalid product id. There is no need to provide additional information in these key requestsIn an effort to streamline the Key Generating process, I request that your Request be in the following format: nnnnnnnnn ! Firstname ! Lastname Where nnnnnnnnn is the Product ID from the registration screen, including the minus sign (-) if there is one. There may be a minus sign in front of the number. If there is, you need to include it Send the request to register@jdtllc.com The subject line should be RCv4 Key Request _________________This is what I sent and seems to be the problem ? [Provided by RC4 on its initial start screen]-129596789 ! Roger ! McNeill Can anyone see the problem with the above (additional alpha character) or indeed simply help me get this up and running thanks - kind of annoying paying good money and not getting access to the product.Regards Rogerroger.mcneill@hayfield.org.uk

Problem solved.apologies for my frustration - just looking forward to getting it going. Hopefully am on my way now thanks to the excellent support service - cheers guys.Roger

HiI have followed the instructions for registering but I have received the following rather confusing email in response - I do not understand what is wrong with what I sent as I simply copied the required information and sent as requested in the format required...There were alpha characters before the first !, which is an invalid product id. There is no need to provide additional information in these key requestsIn an effort to streamline the Key Generating process, I request that your Request be in the following format: nnnnnnnnn ! Firstname ! Lastname Where nnnnnnnnn is the Product ID from the registration screen, including the minus sign (-) if there is one. There may be a minus sign in front of the number. If there is, you need to include it Send the request to register@jdtllc.com The subject line should be RCv4 Key Request _________________This is what I sent and seems to be the problem ? [Provided by RC4 on its initial start screen]-129596789 ! Roger ! McNeill Can anyone see the problem with the above (additional alpha character) or indeed simply help me get this up and running thanks - kind of annoying paying good money and not getting access to the product.Regards Rogerroger.mcneill@hayfield.org.uk
the alpha characters the email was referring to, was all the graphics, and text that is inserted at the top of your emails.i removed all of the extraneous stuff, and requeued your key request.jd