Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

In Development?

Hello Bryan,You used to have a thread that gave an idea of what you are working on next. I heard that you were working on iFly's 737, but I don't see an "In Development" thread that gives an indication of what is coming or cooking in the oven.Thanks,Bob

Hello Bryan,You used to have a thread that gave an idea of what you are working on next. I heard that you were working on iFly's 737, but I don't see an "In Development" thread that gives an indication of what is coming or cooking in the oven.Thanks,Bob
Hi Bob,iFly 737NG is nearly done. It'll be button control only. An SDK is available for it so the integration level is very high and smooth.PMDG 747 Voice Control. Looking at it. There's no SDK for it though so it may be a 'light' version with FO interaction reduced to what I can control through available key assignments. Since there appear to be no published FSUIPC offsets, I may not even be able to control HDG, SPEED and ALT in the MCP panel. I'm reluctant to use 'mouse clicks' to control buttons on the overhead as that system is tedious and awkward. I've long promised a Freighter version, and this will be a part of that.We'll see what happens.PMDG 737NGX: Button and Voice control Editions are the plan. Cheers,

Great Bryan, I have the IFly and can't wait for your new software.The PMDG looks like it will be awhile before we see that one. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

Great news regarding an iFly 737NG button version! :( :( Thank you for that!
Hi Rune,That's correct, for FS9 and FSX.FS2Crew for the iFly 737 is currently being tested extensively by a current 737NG Capt to make sure everything is procedurally correct... so it should be good.Cheers,

Great news that you are looking for a PMDG 747 voice commander version!!!Hopefully you will find a way in the future to do a voice control version for the IFLY737 too :)

Great news that you are looking for a PMDG 747 voice commander version!!!Hopefully you will find a way in the future to do a voice control version for the IFLY737 too :)
I discussed that with the iFly Devs... their SDK is not allow for direct control of HDG, ALT, SPEED and COURSE values in the MCP... and that's the heart of Voice Control for many users.So it's button control only for the foreseeable future.Cheers,

I know Bryan, you already said it. It´s just my hope for the future.I also hope that it will be at least possible for the PMDG NGX which is more important for me!Thanks,Holger

That's a great news Bryan. And what about a voice version for the MD11 ?

vpa055.png