Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Level-D 767

Hi,Looks like the MS2004 version of Level-D's 767 is getting winglets.http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22374&title=coming-soon-for-the-767Sweet

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Thanks, Mike!Incredible.... :blink:I remeber myself asking for that feature in their forum and the reply was.... OK, never mind.Looks like we should never lose our hopes. :(

Fantastic news indeed!!Had been playing with the idea of buying the CLS767 just for the external model.It won't be necessary after all... :-)Thanks Mike!Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

And the slogan of "friendly 4% skies" gives one hope that this is more than a model only modification. Fantastic!

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Yep there's no way LDS would just do a model update, so expect corrected fuel burn as well. Now to find a good Thomas Cook paint!

Yeehaaaa! Not because I like winglets, but because it means they are still taking care of the 767!And, it means something else, too. Recently, Andre Volkers replied to me in another thread. I had said that the LDS767 was sowing its age due to the flat overhead panel in the VC. Andre said that "that could change in the very near future". I thought he was sort of joking... But now that I see they are making winglets, I suddenly think Andre might not have been joking after all. God, let's hope so... The LDS767 is sort of my favorite aircraft. It always works, it always flies, and it never complains.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Going FSX, Chuck? :(
LOL, Rafal. Not a chance! I meant for FS9 -- I'd rather have an LDS 757 for FS2004 than winglets for my 767! :(

I'd rather have an LDS 757 for FS2004 than winglets for my 767!
I want animateddevil.gif both! Now, seriously, if they make a 757 for FS9, I will jump off my shoes.They once said they wouldn't but, hey, were we supposed to get the 767 winglets? :(

WOOT!Shot this AUA 767-300ER with WL at CYYZ a few weeks back....http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cx6QvH2eqaLSTrk8nKop8Q?feat=directlink

Hey, nice shot, Al!I shot the same bird 36000 feet higher, over my house (returning to Vienna from Beijing). Big%20Grin.gif1406009.jpg

I look forward to that. I purchased this aircraft on the OP's personal recommendation and it's still one of my all time favourites :(

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Since we're sharing photos of winglets, here's one I got to ride on last month. They seem about the size of a 737's wing in real life don't they?!60880125464727503992100.jpg