Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Spelling humour :-)

I certainly lesrned some new words and some new eanings to existing ones.... and some of the explanations had me roll off my chair !! (My addition to the above: rolling off ones chair means one is round because square things do not roll very well. That does not mean I am a football, because these are made of leather or plastic). :-lol :-lol :-lolThanks Iain :-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest Iain Spowart

Hi Francois, :-waveGlad you enjoyed them.When I got the e-mail saying that you'd replied to the post the first thing that I thought was "Oh No! Francois has locked the post because it was off-topic!" :-lolIain Spowart,Scotland.

Guest Iain Spowart

Francois,You can be the first to know (I just confirmed it about 10 minutes ago) that I will be doing an 'official' web-site for the Scottish Rocks basketball team's cheerleaders!I've just registered the domain-name scottishrockettes.com and I'll have a page up as soon as the address is live with details on auditions etc. The squad's manager is a friend of mine from the 2001 Claymores squad and I'll be doing all the publicity photos as well as action shots during the games. :-)Iain Spowart,Scotland.

Iain, I am certain you will have us glued to our monitors once that site is up !!! :-lol I think you have a much better hobby than us poor flightsimmers. :-jumpy :-jumpy :-outta Francois :-wave________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online!email: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Hey Ian...be sure to let us know when your stire is up! :-hahTheose spelling errors made me laugh so hard I got watery eyes... :-lolThe Mummies wrote Hydraulics :-lol :-lolAll these errors remind me of a guy i had in my GR 8 class.. For a Biology test we had to label the parts of the stem of a plant. One region was called the "Region of Maturation" but this guy must have been thinking about someting else because he wrote "Region of Masturbation" :-lolThe teacher showed his answer to the whole class. :-lol Modeerator...am I allowed to say words like that? If not...delete it.Take careMike

some of the words that replace are harder to spell than the original which leaves me tp guess the whole thing is contrived. Still funny though!Though not as funny as the joke that ends "...my third husband was a stamp collector"