Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

A2A: Look and wonder

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the heads up! I´m drooling over it right now! I was waiting for an update for the F-4 Phantom for ages... and now they even do a F-104 Starfighter. What a bright future for my Hangar  :(

Excellent video. That's how you keep the customers happy.Can't wait for the F-104! Been missing that since my CS F-104 went onto the shelf with FS9. I'l be fist in line for that one.And I'll take this opportunity to say that I've bought several A2A planes and when I had a problem, the customer service was friendly, fast, and right on the numbers.

I don't fly fighters but will buy their products to support them because this display of love for flight and its accurate simulation MUST be rewarded. These are the types of developers that keep the "simulator" in Flight Simulator. This level of realism and attention to detail are only embraced by a precious few developers (you know who you are). Products like these demonstrate the beauty and quirkiness of the mechanics of flight. In a time where "dumbed down" products vastly outnumber detailed products, its great to see this type of love and dedication still alive.

I've just one word for you, Scott, and one word only: AWESOME!! Can't wait to put that Alphasim F-104 back on the shelf once its ready to fly straight into my hangar filled with four of your favourable planes! And, I'll certainly be on the lookouts for that new Spitfire, that'll certainly put the RealAir version on the scrapyards once its done!Dave.

I've just one word for you, Scott, and one word only: AWESOME!! Can't wait to put that Alphasim F-104 back on the shelf once its ready to fly straight into my hangar filled with four of your favourable planes! And, I'll certainly be on the lookouts for that new Spitfire, that'll certainly put the RealAir version on the scrapyards once its done!Dave.
I'm looking forward to this as much as anyone but there's no way the RealAir Spits will be on the scrapheap for me. The Realair Spits are MkIX and MkXIV so they will still be of interest, especially the Griffon version.John

Looking forward to seeing the F-4 and the F-104 when they show up, and if someone has a really good crack at the J79, which it looks like they are going to do, it'll be interesting to hear all those bizarre noises the F-104 makes when messing around with the air inlet. There are plenty of cool Mustangs and Spitfires for FS, but there's always room for another good one, and if the A2A Fortress is anything to go by, we're in for some really entertaining stuff judging by the kind of commitment that video displays.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here