Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boone

Lockheed L749 Constellation

WOW! Looks absolutely superb!!!! I want to paint her in Delta C&S colors as soon as it comes out!! It seems you have really captured the lines of this beautiful propliner Paco!!!! Thank you for doing this great aircraft! Any plans on doing the 1049 or the Starliner?? Hornit

I would also ask a favor, the interior seems too bright, I like having the windows dark along the fuselage or not having cutout windows at all, would it be possible for a version without fuselage windows and just use textures for them? Just my two cents, again thank you for a great model!!!There is already a really good panel available along with prop sounds and a decent FDE from Calclassics.Hornit

hehe, be patient! the interior is not painted yet, that's why it looks so brightPacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.

Excellent work Paco! I'm still enjoying your ATR 72 immensely, but I'd love to get my hands on your Connie! Keep it up,George

Well, take your time and do a nice job on this one Paco, she is very nice. I will be happy with anything related to the Constellation family!!!! And of course I will be patient! :)Hornit

One more request then I will shut up...:) Any chance of the pointy nose version of the 749 with the radar? Adds a large number of potential repaints and I think the only thing that changes is the radome.Hornit

Guest Twister

Beautiful !I sent you several cockpit pictures of the Connie around a year ago.If you're interested, I still have plenty of good quality pics of the different cockpit views.Good luck with your project !Twister

Guest eschaufler

Great looking bird! Any chance we'll see it painted up in Navy colors? With a big MAD detector hanging off the back? Living near a Navy base that's loaded with the P-3 (and way back when the Constallation version) it sure would be nice.

Guest Bill Yiannakos

>There is already a really good panel available along with prop>sounds and a decent FDE from Calclassics.>>HornitIt's true that an FS2002/2004 model of the Connie was missing from the sim community....Looking forward to download it;-) (Is it intended to be a full package, or just the 3d model?)TO HORNIT: Where can someon find the panel-sounds-FDE for the connie you mention above??Bill Yiannakos

I didn't know there was a 749 with radome... I suppose that it will only be the radome and the landing lights (they are at the nose on the one I'm making).PacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.

> (Is it intended to be a full package, or just the 3d model?)Well it depends on how much time I'll have available. My intention is, in principle, to make a full package with virtual cockpit same as on the ATR's but... making gauges and the vc takes a loooooong time. PacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.