Sign in to follow this  

It's a big conspiracy I tell you!! She needs help!

Guest RobA

I dug into this a bit deeper and while not a "conspiracy" nut at all, I do believe there is some truth to what is being said. I found info on Chemtrails a few months ago and since then have kept a sharper eye to the skies. Sure enough, one day a jet showing a contrail was passing overhead, then made a sharp turn to the West, very sharp turn and not in the direction of the usual N-S routes taken by commercial jets in my area......then it shut off and disappeared!!! Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmRob[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS

Guest The Ancient Brit

Eric,If she took your advice and got a life and by that I take it you mean one in the real world, then surely she would be the loser since the life she appears to enjoy at the moment is one of Technicolor, a fantasy in which she is the centre of attention with all these powerful government agencies and commercial organisations being so interested in her.I think however before we all write her off as being a loony we had perhaps have an explanation of what convinces us we are flying an aircraft when in fact we are sitting in front of a keyboard and screen in either our bedroom or spare room. I have yet to find any explanation for my hours of flight simming that even begins to convince my daughter I am entirely sane.Denis. The Ancient Brit.

Guest Delta_747

You do have a point. We all have our weird, not normal sides. For all of us it happens to be avation.

If this is 'normal water vapor' from engines, how does oneexplain the three obvious lines being sprayed below? I haven't seen any three engine planes lately.:-lol :-lol :-lol ROTFLMAO, how'bout the DC-10, the 727, the L1011 etc??? Hehehehehe

There's only one explanation that makes sense. Bad drugs.Mike Stone

:-lol I took her advice and looked up "chemtrails" on Google for some afternoon chuckles, and this is the first site to come up :-lolhttp://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htmHow could sites with such great journalistic integrity be wrong! The truth must come out. ;)Scott

Guest The Ancient Brit

Scott,You are so right. Perhaps we are wrong to scoff at the theory behind the idea of chemtrails. Remember everyone laughed at Beethoven when he said the World was round.Denis. The Ancient Brit.

True, and lets not forget when Buzz Aldrin and Niel Armstrong wanted to make the first powered manned aircraft, but they showed those critics. :-lolScott

Absolutely! I know that chemtrails are a FACT. Elvis told me so last week. *:-*Mike Stone

:-lol You mean he told you too....he told me it was a sectet between him and me...the raitor...! :-abductMike

Scott,I just looked at that site and I got to say, some of those pictures look somewhat convincing as far as the contrails seem a little wide for a normal exhaust from a jet engine.

Eric 

The cheat!He told me it was aliens trying to hide the fact that he was off on a long vacation by making humans believe he was dead!!

Yep, and he also told me that he was returning to his hideout on Mars. He hopes we'll get there someday. But since the entire Apollo program was a fake and we haven't even gotten to the moon yet, he doubts that will happen.And as proof of the chemtrail thing, he gave me this photo. Check it out. No arguing with photographic evidence.Mike StoneP.S. Did I mention that his home on Mars is right next door to JFK's?

Interesting photograph.But please explain again how they got away with not spraying anything in the week or so after 11 Sept. 2001?Especially during times like that, you'd say mindcontrol is needed more than ever yet they dispense with it at the most critical of moments?Well, water vapour is of course a chemical and jet exhaust is made up of all kinds of complex hydrocarbons forming during the burning of fuel :-rotor