Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

PMDG 737 NGX liveries

Is that not a ANA -700 in the picture you provided above?, wikipedia shows 33 NG's in ANAs fleet
Yes, you are right. :( I might have to do my homework on the variants of the NG that will be PMDG's NGX. :( I don't know why, I was under the impression that their variants will just be the 737-800 and 900...Are we going to see a 737-700 NGX too?

Are we going to see a 737-700 NGX too?
Yes, and a -600.

We'd really enjoy a Romanian TAROM made by PMDG themselves (-700 / -800):vlcsnap-2011-01-02-23h33m18s203%20%282%29.jpg

HiMy favioret list :Egyptair DeltaContinental AirfranceAlitaliaKLMIberiaBiritish BMIAlaskaSaudiEmaretsAeromexicoOlympicThanksAlaa Riad

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Guest sjfdkw

Spicejet and Air India Express would be nice additions. AXB has some nice tail art on each aircraft.

Please do some Norwegian.com liveries to the 737-800. Norwegian is today operating 25 737-800 and will within 2014 operate 73 of them. None of them older than 2008. Almost every aircraft has a different picture on the fin, making each paint sort of uniqe.And I wouldn't mind a normal and a Star Alliance version of the SAS 737-600, 700 and 800 either :(
+1 :D

These four look absolutely great in 737 - and just right for shorthaul EUROPEAN ops! :)PrimeraLuxairLauda AirLufthansaMaybe Air France and Alitalia liveries too, even though they don't fly 737s right now, but make the aircraft look great as well - especially Air France??Thanks and best wishes,David

I would love to see a Caribbean Airlines livery for the NGX.
+1 and in fact will be my first flight KMIA to TTPP.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

737-600:SAS SE-DNM "Delivery version"SAS OY-KKS plugged SAS LN-RPZ Braathens flagSAS Braathens737-700:Braathens LN-TUA 90's livery.Braathens 2000 liveryBraathens 2000 SAS GroupBraathens 2000 livery old logo on engineSAS LN-RNU three flags, wingletsSAS "Braathens flag no Scandinavian"SAS "Braathens flag winglets"SAS "Braathens flag no dots on engine"SAS "Three flags, braathens on nose gear doors"SAS Braathens737-800SAS SnowflakeSAS Standard WingletsSAS standard no wingletsSAS BraathensSAS BraathensflagSAS Braathens flag winglets

Wow i actually forgot they fly that route. Ill add it to my KJFK - TTPP runs.
Yeah, with the acquisition of Air Jamaica, they've upped their frequency and routes. Next up, possibly LIAT.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."