Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

PMDG 737 NGX liveries

PMDG, the 737NGX comes with the KLM Skyteam livery?

the new "Virgin Australia" livery which is apparently going to replace the Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue liveries.http://yssyforum.net/board/showthread.php?t=6365&page=44I forsee myself flying in this livery a LOT. (as well as lots of other Australians ;) )Regards,Trent Hopkinson

I'd like to see the Tuifly "Deutsche Bahn" livery you know the one which looks like an Inter City Express :)Really like this livery :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Flew in the cockpit of this one a couple days ago. I need to have this livery. Or i will take a brush and start painting it by myself :Phttp://pictures.vogt-familie.nl/EHAM/2010/thumbs/Boeing_737-800%28W%29__EHAM__Polderbaan_Buitenveldertbaan__Sunexpress__TC-SUL_11072010.jpg

Virgin Blue has just re-branded to Virgin Australia and released an amazing new livery on the 737-800. This would look unbelievable on the NGX!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It's one I'm already working on for another project and I'll certainly be doing it for my PMDG NGX.I've posted here before as to my intentions of doing Ozzie liveries.Frank Cooper

As well as the usual ones, how about the Boeing roll out liveries, such as the Dreamliner one and the older onesThe prototype 737-700 in promotional 'Building on Success' Boeing livery...18238_1200405759.jpg23994_1042396741.jpg71336_1041602837.jpg737-80011434_1042396125.jpg737-90011393_1050371068.jpgCheers

The new revised Virgin Blue (Australia) - Now Virgin Australia.Sorry just saw few requests above on this same livery. +4 !!

I think we can count on the GOL liveries because they have said the Short Field Performance package will be on the NGX. GOL is the only major operator with the SFP in widespread use right now. Flying into Santos Dumont in the NGX is going to be a blast!!!!Hiram Hunt

I would like to see the 738-800 Kulula - "Flying 101"StephanEdit: and the "This Way Up" livery :)