Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

PMDG 737 NGX liveries

Can I also add a white texture (Completely white) for repainting, and Qantas VH-VXB 'Yananyi Dreaming' Please?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

很多高手会做出很多涂装的,我们坐等享乐吧

The Kalula ones are definitely happening - theirs are too funny/awesome to not do.
+1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I think we can count on the GOL liveries because they have said the Short Field Performance package will be on the NGX. GOL is the only major operator with the SFP in widespread use right now. Flying into Santos Dumont in the NGX is going to be a blast!!!!Hiram Hunt
+1Actually, Boeing created the SPF version because of a request from Gol for better performances at take off and landing. Congonhas and Santos Dumont are two of the top importance airports in Brazil and every local airline flies to those airports many, many times a day, every day a week. But their runways are very short and overshooting them was (is) a freequent fear for the pilots that fly to SBRJ or SBSP. The airline pilots even have to get special training to be certified to fly into those airports. A 737-800 without this package can't land or take-off land from SBRJ, for example, because of the lengh the runway.

Matheus Mafra

Turkish airlinesPegasus KLMCorendonYes sure :(

很多高手会做出很多涂装的,我们坐等享乐吧
English only, please...

Matheus, a non SFP 737-800 can most certainly operate safely from Congonhas or Santos Dumont, even with no wind. It just can't do it and carry a commercially sustainable passenger and baggage payload. The 787 at the Farnborough air show this year landed and stopped in less distance than the length of the Santos Dumont runway. Commercial jets will stop WAY shorter than we ever have the pleasure of seeing demonstrated regularly. If lightly loaded they will takeoff much shorter than usual also. Most airlines use reduced thrust takeoffs to lengthen engine life, and reduce fuel burn and noise. These airplanes have amazing performance that we hardly ever get to see. I got to witness an American Airlines 757-200 depart the Fort Worth Alliance Airport going to DFW only twelve miles away. Alliance is an AA heavy maintenance base and the 757 had been in the static display for an air show there. He took off in less than 2000 feet and climbed like a missle. It was no time at all and the pilot was pulling the thrust back and pushing the nose way over to stop at his assigned altitude. I'm sure the crew was having a blast!Hiram Hunt

I would love to have South African Airways included, I'm surprised and a bit worried no-one has requested that yet...

English only, please...
Its not that hard to put it in a translator.Google Translate: Many experts will make a lot of painting/coating, and we wait for PleasureSo I am assuming we can make that: There will be a lot of people [PMDG] creating liveries, while we wait for pleasure [NGX] to be released.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

Turkish AirlinesSunExpress old liverySunExpress TC-SUZ liveryPegasusLove them all. :)

很多高手会做出很多涂装的,我们坐等享乐吧
我同意會有很多選擇。這將是一個非常受歡迎的飛機油漆。

The following Alaska Airlines liveries would be nice.http://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/fleet/739-spirit-of-dl2.aspxhttp://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/fleet/738-spirit-of-seattle.aspxhttp://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/fleet/738-starliner.aspxhttp://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/fleet/738-dotcom.aspxhttp://www.alaskaair.com/content/travel-info/fleet/737-800.aspxAnd +1 on the new United post merger liveryMichael

Matheus, a non SFP 737-800 can most certainly operate safely from Congonhas or Santos Dumont, even with no wind. It just can't do it and carry a commercially sustainable passenger and baggage payload.
That's what I meant :(.

Matheus Mafra