Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

A little Heads-Up on the NGX...

Damn!! I swear I tried to push this conversation to other subjects, but there're always our little troll friends to bring it back again!!!So sorry.sleep.gifBruno.

Hi PMDG,Just keep working on the NGX project, get it right. When its ready, its ready. Don't let a few individuals push the development into an early release. Although I may not post all that often here at PMDG's home forum, I know myself and many, many others have no problem waiting until its ready. We may not be as vocal as the ones crying for a release date, screen shots, updates or that you missed your projected target release date, but we do exist in large numbers.Take your time and get it right!I look forward to your latest release, when its ready.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

I'm a medical student and we have this joke which quite fits this whole "Let's Rush PMDG TO Release The NGX discussion"."I wanted to be a doctor but I didn't have the patients!"Got it???Freddy

Since PMDG are working so closely with Boeing on this project, I expect them to have some say on when it release ready (I'm sure it happened with the DF/Flight1 ATR). I assume this product may also be more than for just us 'simmers' so it has to meet certain high standards in quality.I'm in no rush for this bird take your time to perfect the most complex add-on to date so we can have many years of enjoyment with it :)

Alaister Kay

Ok guys, I finally got permission to put this one to rest. We'll have a new post as soon as we have something to show. That may be tomorrow or it may be next year - posts asking about it are going to be deleted without comment.Those of you who decided to troll the thread again while I was out tonight (on an NGX related field trip to the airport no less), enjoy your bans.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com