Sign in to follow this  

Question: Who thinks we went to the Moon?

Guest Iain Spowart

Tom,Check your private messages for her boyfriend's e-mail address. I couldn't believe it the other week during the chat session that you'd been to Collingwood. If you can say 'hi' to her for me then that would be amazing!I wonder if anyone else at Collingwood remembers me, although it has been an awfully long time since I was there! Try the Collingwood Club - I was on the committee for a couple of years.Iain Spowart,Scotland.

Guest SD Sim

The moon?? You mean that humans have actually stepped foot on the moon? Why am I the last to find out about everything :-hmmm. I should have listened to my mom and read those history books :-hah. It doesn't help that I spend most of my freetime here at AVSIM...BTW - reception is terrible today. I hope your not being bombarded because of "star" wars.

Guest RobA

Iain, I was lucky enough in 1969 to be working as a Photographer's Mate in the US Navy at NAS Corpus Christi, Texas. An Officer friend of mine went to NASA and was able to have a few sets of prints done up from the orignal 2 1/4 X 2 1/4 negatives taken on the lunar landing mission. He gave out a set to a few of us for Christmas presents. :-) Still have them and they're not fakes. LOLBest, Rob Abernathy (a Scot who lives in sunny California )[table border=2 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td]http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Beta tester for Radar Contact] the premier ATC adventure add-on for FS

Heh... Great site Mike... Added to my "Laughs" list.Here's another one for your own if you haven't seen it - its a classic:http://www.stopabductions.comI have no doubt that we went to the moon by the way. After Rosswell, we were given instructions on how to build computers and jet aircraft and, and, and... How do you think we were able to manage such a feat in only eight years!And they are still controlling us today. All it takes is a look at our President to know that... Sheesh.Elrond

AHAHAHAHAHAH! :-lolHelmets to stop abductions...... :-lol Now I have seen everyting. I wonder wow many people walk around with those things in their heads. Take careMike

Ay Robert, you fell for the most devious of all their tricks. A "friend" with contacts at NASA gives you prints from negatives taken at the "moon"? Ever questioned whether those photos really were made at the moon?Come on, how could anything survive the hard radiation of outer space :-lolNo, those images were made at the secret facility the CIA build as a coverup and to fake the moonlandings in Antarctica.All the people who might talk were taken there and frozen solid, to be replaced by aliens, everyone knows that! :-rotorThere isn't even a moon up there, it's a giant spaceship from which the aliens control the world through the CIA and the UN which are their agencies on earth.Now I'd better go into deep hiding, maybe I can get a ride on a flying saucer before they find me for brainwashing.

Talk about conspiracy theories? Well here is one for all you to chew on. This one was documented on the History Channel. According to the story, NASA and the goverment came up with a code phrase (Santa Clause) for the astronauts to use if they saw any unexplained objects or things, i.e., UFO's and the like. Well, during one of the Apollo missions (sorry, do not remember which one) as the capsule made it's way around the back side of the moon, apparently they saw something. When they keyed up and talked to Mission Control again (and knowing that what they said, the world was listening in), one them stated something to the effect of, "What a beautiful site and I can't believe it but we saw Santa Clause (or something to that affect). When he got to the part about Santa Clause, his voice noticeably went way up in octave. Worried that people may start asking what highly trained astronauts were thinking if they kept saying that phrase, they ordered from there on out that all crews just document incidents with UFO's and not say anything over the radio and report everything once back on Earth. During the program, they got ahold of that particular radio transmission and played it. When listening to it, there is just normal communications going on and all of a sudden that Santa Clause phrase seems to come out of nowhere. Of course NASA and the goverment refused to comment on it.

Eric 

One of the flights that circled the moon before landing was during christmas. They even had a cooked turkey on board for a christmas diner.That's probably where that urban legend started :-)

Guest Scott Campbell

Hmmmm...now that you mention it, my dreams do seem much more joined than my "waking real life" does. ;-)So where's the woman in Red???? All I get is this "PROGRAM ERROR - ACCESS DENIED" flash before my eyes everytime I think I see her (or get close to any woman for that matter). :-lol