Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Door Manager

Hi again JohannesThank you for taking the time out to provide the feedback and for your best wishes, both are really appreciated and welcome.Take care, and may you and yours have a very happy festive season.Jim Hodkinson

Guest VA3AWP

I just purchased the regular and the cargo expansion pack and none of cargo doors are working at all... Do you think you might be able to share these fixes? I looked on the Carenado website for a fix but couldnt find one.

Guest VA3AWP

Yup, I just double checked the website and the "service pack" they posted for the Caravan does nothing to fix the exit manager issue at all. I too am running Windows 7 64 bit and a none acceleration version of FSX Service Pack 2... This problem effects both the standard caravan and the cargo version.

Hi VA3AWPCheck you PM inbox you should have the download link for the files and installation instructions.I hope it helps on your Windows7 64bit system, it is OK on my Vista 64bit system so with luck it should be OK on your Windows7 64bit system, if not then just let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Jim Hodkinson

Guest VA3AWP

Yes sir Jim, your fix/patch works excellent! Everything with the doors is now working correctly on my Windows 7 64bit machine and I was quite suprised that it was so easy to apply to the panel.cfg file. I am quite amazed that Carenado has yet to patch this aircraft and it's issues. It's a good thing we have folks like yourself within the Flightsim community. I sent you back a private message thanking you for the help. Thanks again Jim! :( AndrewToronto, Canada

Hi AndrewI was happy to help, and even happier that it worked, thanks for both the kind words and for the feedback both are really appreciated.Take care, and have fun.Jim H

Hi Jim,I am interested in the application as well , if you would.Thank you so much for all that you do for this community. BTW... I am still loving the Pen-Air repaint.

Hi ChadFirstly thank you for those kind words they rally are appreciated, and as for the modified gauge I have sent you the download information via the PM system.I hope it helps you out if not then just let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi ChadFirstly thank you for those kind words they rally are appreciated, and as for the modified gauge I have sent you the download information via the PM system.I hope it helps you out if not then just let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson
Hi Jim,If its possible, could you send me the link as well?Your work is greatly appreciated!Kind RegardsEtienne van der Lingen

Hi EtienneMy apologies for the delayed reply (computer problems) but better late than never, I heve sent a PM with the details, I hope it is of some help, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim - I'd like to request instructions as well for the door fix if you don't mind.Thanks in advance!!Eric

and here another one who's doors don't open. If you have a fix, I'd appreciate it.

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

Hi Eric & JankeesMy apologies for the delayed reply , I have sent you both a PM with the download link for the files, I hope it is of some help, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Jim could you also PM me the fix? It would be greatly appreciated.

CFII & Delta 737 First Officer

Hi BenNot a problem, concider it done.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson