Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Door Manager

Jim.....I can tell this is getting redundant...but if you would, please send me your fix also. Greatly appreciated and thanks for your help! Chris M

Hi ChrisDon’t worry about it, it really is not a problem.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim, the fix works perfectly! Really appreciate it! :(

CFII & Delta 737 First Officer

Hi BenNot a problem I was happy to help, and even happier it worked.Thank you for the feedback it really is appreciated, have fun with the 208.Jim Hodkinson

Hello Jim,I'm yet another proud owner of the fantastic Carenado C208B, which I really love to fly. But as the other guys above I don't have Acceleration installed, only SP2 (Win 7 64bit) and there seems to be no way to open the doors of that beauty. I contacted Carenado via e-mail and they told me that there is and will be no solution for this issue from their part, mmhh, strange. So here I discovered that you actually worked out a solution to get the doors opened.I would be so thankful if you could send me your patch too. If you will, do you need my e-mail adress, or can you send me a PM ?I would be very happy to receive your patch and I would like to thank you in advance for a short reply.Greetings from Germany,Frank

Hi BenNot a problem I was happy to help, and even happier it worked.Thank you for the feedback it really is appreciated, have fun with the 208.Jim Hodkinson

Hi FrankI have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,thank you so much for providing that patch - and for answering so quickly !I'll check it out later. I'm at work at the moment.However,thank you again for your help and your generosity !!!Have a good day !Regards,Frank

Hi FrankI have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,If it is not too much trouble, could you send me the files as well?Thanks in advance...

Hi JonIt’s no problem at all, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Andrew I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi AndrewHappy to hear that you have got the gauge installed and the Caravan is OK, and thanks for the feedback I really do appreciate it.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

HiI must admit that I also had the door manager issue, and eventually made my own version of the manager for both the Pax and cargo version, that on my Vista 64 set-up works every time, well up to now that is.Jim Hodkinson
Hi Jim, I haven't touched and updated my carenado caravan for a while and I am having an issue too. I've tried the service pack and didn't work for door fix. Can you pm me the door fix??. Thanks.Bruce.

Hi BruceApologies for the delay but the new system I have just built decided it did not like the primary drive which promptly died so I have had to return it and rebuild using the secondary drive, but enough of that waffle and to the business in hand, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson