Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Door Manager

Hi MickNot a problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Jim, may I have a copy of your patch as well? Thank you sir.

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Hi JeffNot a problem, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi MickHappy to help, and thank you for the feedback.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,Hope it's still alright for you to send the files. I have a few problems with the Caravan (which Carenado should address) and one is the doors which is a pain.Thanks in advance.

Hi HendoOf course it's OK, I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can..Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Kevin Not a problem a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can. Take care, and have fun. Jim Hodkinson

Hi I wouldn’t go that far, but thanks for the complement and the feedback, both are appreciated. Take care, and have fun. Jim Hodkinson

Hello Jim... Could you send the files to fix door manager for C208 Carenado? (rooaero@hotmail.com) Thanks

Hi Not a problem a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions is on it's way, and although you should not have any problems with it, if by some chance you should have then please let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.. Take care, and have fun. Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,I've just purchased the Carenado C208B and Super Cargomaster expansion pack and while I'm really pleased with the aircraft and how it flies etc., I too have had problems with the door manager. Can you please PM me with the files and installation instructions? I can see that you've already provided these to heaps of others which is very generous of you.Much appreciatedColin